ANGELS(MESSENGERS) CAUGHT ON CAMERA-NOT FAKE

Description:

While you may view multitudes of images of angels(messengers) or heaven's gate or the kingdom of heaven on youtube, all are either photoshopped or an artist's rendition or artwork made according to their own image, while on my videos, the images are of God's own image He created, not mine, and my only effort was the click of a camera.

Images on all my videos of the stars and in this video are real and not an artist's rendition, while many others are unreal images. This is the real thing and as far as I know of, the only one of its kind on youtube.

As I have stated before, of what appeared to be a solar flare hitting the earth, and all of a sudden multitudes of stars all flickering and shining and glowing in their strength and emerging out of the cloud of fire.

Images were taken in Mimbres, New Mexico around March 2001, with a Canon T-70 slr 35mm film camera, and I have the negatives in a safe place.

The hosts of heaven have been mentioned throughout scripture, and the reason being they are in scripture is because they are real and do exist, and not the planets many believe that ancients worshipped against God's will, but actual moving messengers that give signs, such as the star that the wise men followed to Jesus' place of birth, not a planet as many believe.

Seek the truth, and you shall find it. Go after your own heart's desires and you shall find falsehoods and deceit.

Proverbs 18:2 "A fool has no desire in understanding, but only in expressing his own opinion."

Tags:

There are no keywords present.

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Mellishious#

Mellishious January 8, 2013 9:19:08 AM CET

Ty for sharing and getting this video out to the world. In some images it is hard to detect what we're seeing but there are a lot of unforseen things not explainable in the world today.

• Ragstorich#

Ragstorich May 25, 2012 9:58:33 PM CEST

angels? or blurry pixels of God

• Ronray#

Ronray May 17, 2012 5:46:21 PM CEST

Well who could argue with evidence like this! ... NOT!

• Israel5535#

Israel5535 May 16, 2012 3:50:25 AM CEST

To: Rudeboi

With a face like yours, I'm sure all people would say the same to you, you ignorant demon. What are you afraid of, demon.

What's the matter, demon, afraid your time is coming to an end, because it is. Just think, you'll be in your own prison(Mystery Babylon) actually it'll be a reservation as you would call it, and generations of your filth will choose between eating your dogs or your children, and all the filth and animal sex farms you've produced shall be your own again. Just think, cannabalism, animal sex farms, disease, plagues, starvation, enslaving one another, inbreeding, torture, filth shall all be yours again in your own prison, oh I mean reservation, demon.

• Rudeboi#

Rudeboi May 16, 2012 1:08:17 AM CEST

da fuck is this?

• Israel5535#

Israel5535 May 14, 2012 7:58:06 AM CEST

To: Glenna Hall · Loyalist College
    Thanks. Keep an open mind and don't let any books or even me decide for you. You have a brain as I see many do not. Use it, be analytical and do your own research. Many schools don't teach this.

• Israel5535#

Israel5535 May 14, 2012 7:51:05 AM CEST

To: Karen Boothroyd Nickason
    Take a look at my other videos. You'll be better informed. Proof and evidence of photos provided. These are zoomed in images from a large solar flare. People complain that they can't see anything, so then I did close ups, but you'll get those that just complain about anything. What will they do when there are food shortages and no Mcdonalds and they have to survuve in the desert or mountains? Their complaining won't be of much help then.

• Israel5535#

Israel5535 May 14, 2012 7:44:05 AM CEST

To: Michael777
    I've been seeing these images all my life, even as a child. In the past 5 years or so, I've been doing alot of research as to what I've been witnessing, such as science books, paranormal science, and so on and couldn't find anything until I picked up the bible. I am not religious or into religion because I beleive religion is their only to control the masses and take your money to pay for lawsuits and molest our children. The bible has corrupted scripture. The bible worships the sun god and the koran worships the moon god.
    You are one of the few wise ones. Many can't handle the truth. Apparently you can and are wat ahead of the others.

• Michael777#

Michael777 May 14, 2012 5:06:57 AM CEST

Most convincing video i have seen so far, regarding possible intelligent Angelic beings, is the TWO very bright objects filmed crashing into the Sun several months ago.. Don't be surprised, however, that people will require much more than this to form an opinion on the subject.

• Israel5535#

Israel5535 May 14, 2012 2:23:21 AM CEST

To: Tommyr
    Who's kidding? I'm not. Why would I be kidding about something like this. Isn't this discloset.v. where the facts are to be disclosed. If u don't like the facts, then don't don't poat any comments and continue on your fairytale world. No one is begging u to watch this, much less comment on it, unless it irked a nerve in u and u just bhad to comment. All these images in my videos r real and I have the negatives. Just look at the worls today; civil unrest, crime, banks committing fraus and act as they're failing, U.S. soldiers raping children in Iraq, Bush adminstaration blowing up the towers and balaming Sadam, etc. Are you kidding me with your comment?