Ufo Ovni crash colombia alien reptilian grey 2007

• Kanaeta
  • uploaded: Oct 23, 2008

• Damdevildog#

Damdevildog October 24, 2008 9:14:33 PM CEST

And one more thing kurious, make sure you read all of the debunking info on watchdog there is like 6 to 8 pgs. Because from what you said it does not sound like you read all of them!

• Damdevildog#

Damdevildog October 24, 2008 9:05:41 PM CEST

They\'re is testimony from his ex fiance of 15yrs. and her daughter of his fraudulant ways along with many other people from his past that add credence to the fact that he is a hoaxter! Come on bro! Do you want to believe in this story so bad that you\'ll be dishonest to yourself, i am willing to bet that you would\'nt. But if you are still not sattisfied just google his name and look for other debunking sites, you will find some that way. And kurious, if you want to read some credible and entertaining \"TRUE\" acounts of UFO\'s and E.T.\'s heres an awsome book you can pick up from Amazon books...\"Exempt from Disclosure\" (The Black World of UFOs) by: Robert M. Collins with Richard C. Doty I have already recommended this book to someone else on this site, it is easy reading and full of unbelievable testomony and evidence about the gov. of the U.S., UK , Russia etc. involvement with E.T.\'s you\'ll love it trust me!

• Damdevildog#

Damdevildog October 24, 2008 7:01:38 PM CEST

Know with all insults and aquisitions aside! I will tell you guys once more. Go to UFOwatchdog.com and click on the box at the top right of the sight that says Dr. Johnathan Reed hoax exposed and see or read for yourselves what real UFOlogy research and debunking of hoaxters consists of. Like i said earlier, i wish this was true more than most people but i am not ever going to lie to myself just because i wish and want to believe in this subject! I don\'t know about you guys but i am in pursuit of the truth, and i know the truth is that E.T.\'s and UFO\'s not of this planet exsist, but we must ALWAYS debunk the hoaxers for they dirty the waters for all of us honest believers!

• Damdevildog#

Damdevildog October 24, 2008 7:01:11 PM CEST

• Damdevildog#

Damdevildog October 24, 2008 6:46:02 PM CEST

@pindz: Let me tell you something \"MORON\" don\'t call me a noob when you are clearly the ignorant one with the blind faith in something you obviously did not even research! Even after i gave you a respected UFOlogy website (UFOwatchdog.com) that would have proven what i have told you! I have been studying the E.T. and UFO phenomina for yrs. kid! And i can say kid to you because i\'ve seen your profile and you are 24 yrs. old and i have been reading and researching this subject honestly and open minded for over 20 yrs. know, since i was 14 yrs. old. So you calling me "NOOB" i don't think so dude!!

• Pindz#

Pindz October 24, 2008 10:24:59 AM CEST

how you can say this ? you must be MAXIMAL STUPID IDIOT.this CASE IS REAL, THIS IS EVIDENCE you stupid noob

• Damdevildog#

Damdevildog October 24, 2008 7:24:22 AM CEST

Hate to break it to ya friend but Dr. Johnathan Reed has been debunked big time! He is a scam artist, and his real name is Johnathan Rutter! go to: UFOwatchdog.com and see for yourself, all of the proof you would ever possibly need to debunk this pathetic fool is there! On a side note: I myself probably more than most woul \"LOVE\" for his claims to be true but the first rule of serious UFOlogist is to disprove without a reason of a doubt any and all hoaxes and scams, and do not EVER let self interest get in the way of honest judgement! PEACE devil!

• Valamar#

Valamar October 24, 2008 3:56:45 AM CEST

Good stuff.Personally I\'d go with this more recent video for more info, more info coming out as time pass\'s.Haven\'t researched enough yet to go either way with this but its compelling.More recent Videohttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rLU4qSjyMiA

• Dracos1#

Dracos1 October 24, 2008 2:53:40 AM CEST

Thanks for the link very nice^^

• Kanaeta#

Kanaeta October 23, 2008 9:26:43 PM CEST

thx Kuriousfor the info there =D definetly will check out the link --- its some sad shit - been on Disclosetv.com since it started up and just now learned how to upload Vids :( definetly blame the weed for the lazyness >_< but I figured it out and good to go