Mysterious 'UFO truckload' moved through central Illinois

• Grey
  • uploaded: Jun 12, 2012

Description:

"A mysterious truckload moved through central Illinois this weekend.

The large object spent time at a rest stop along I-57 near Pesotum in Champaign County.

State Police blocked off the entrance and wouldn't let drivers pull in. Troopers wouldn't say what is behind the white wrapping.

All we know is they were in charge of escorting the load, which is being carried by Diamond Heavy Haul Inc."

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Ronray#

Ronray June 17, 2012 8:26:21 PM CEST

I'm only clicking one (quick) mouse click on "Submit", but getting 3 comments! (two copies)

• Ronray#

Ronray June 17, 2012 8:26:20 PM CEST

• Ronray#

Ronray June 17, 2012 8:26:20 PM CEST

• Ronray#

Ronray June 17, 2012 8:24:36 PM CEST

Things have really gotten weird when they can parade a 30 foot wide flying saucer down the interstate with only passing concern.

• Ronray#

Ronray June 17, 2012 8:24:35 PM CEST

• Ronray#

Ronray June 17, 2012 8:24:35 PM CEST

• tomhbomb1963#

tomhbomb1963 June 16, 2012 3:33:39 AM CEST

drone or as above a dark project that should have been spend on health, education and the welfare of the people.

I must be mad, good god the concept that should be a " government of the people for the people by the people".

I better go outside and take stock of myself and then go back inside and immerse myself in the "bread & circuses" on the TV.

• twenty_se7en#

twenty_se7en June 12, 2012 11:35:19 PM CEST

Based on the size I would guess it to be a drone of some sort.

• Thenew2010#

Thenew2010 June 12, 2012 11:32:34 PM CEST

everytime you do see an UFO parading through any "public" road, it isn't it ! UFO is the most secretive thing in any government's policy on earth so they will do anything and I mean "anything" even to the point of "murder" of any leaked sources so stop dreaming ;-)