El Hierro Volcano: Green and Yellow alert: 'Mega Tsunami/Canary Islands Threat'
- Uploaded by Knewtube on Jun 30, 2012
- Hits: 430
Earthquakes continued all night long!
Update 29/06 – 07:21 UTC
- Earthquakes continued all night long
- The earthquakes list yesterday was finalized on 195 earthquakes!, earlier described as weaker
- IGN has listed 41 earthquakes so far today, almost equal than the preceding days
- 1 of these earthquakes had a Magnitude of 3.0
- The depth is unchanged at 18 to 21 km with only a few exceptions
- The location of the epicenter is still west of the Lighthouse, partly below the island and partly in the close to the coast Las Calmas sea
El Hierro Volcano : Green and Yellow alert – Earthquakes continued all night long
- New seismic swarm erupts at ElHierro, Canary Islands
June 25, 2012 - CANARY ISLANDS - At El Hierro, Canary Islands, Spain, a new earthquake swarm seems to have started late tonight. The strongest earthquake being a M 3.1. In addition, double 4.7 magnitude earthquakes struck the Azores Island region, northwest of the Canary Islands. -Earthquake Report
- El Hierro's volcanic alert status raised to 'yellow' following increase in quake activity
June 27, 2012 - CANARY ISLANDS - Seismic activity has increased on the volcanic island of El Hierro. The INVOLCAN, the Volcanological Institute of the Canaries, and the PEVOLCA (the Civil Protection Plan for Volcanic Risk), have raised the alert status in parts of El Hierro to "Yellow." About 580 earthquakes were registered from Monday to...
- Volcano activity of June 28, 2012 - Canary Islands, Alaska, Oregon, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador and Antarctica
- El Hierro Situation Update and Yellow Alert for the East Coast.
• News & World Events - Re: Canary Islands are about to erupt!!! EVACUATION underway
• Intensifying seismic and volcanic activity lifts Canary Island