- uploaded: Jun 30, 2012
- Hits: 656
Mega Disasters: 'Mega Tsunami'
Related videos and more information:
The Island of El Hierro is raised two inches in four days [PropheticSeer]
El Hierro Volcano: Green and Yellow alert: 'Mega Tsunami/Canary Islands Threat'
Sources and more information:
• New seismic swarm erupts at ElHierro, Canary Islands
June 25, 2012 - CANARY ISLANDS - At El Hierro, Canary Islands, Spain, a new earthquake swarm seems to have started late tonight. The strongest earthquake being a M 3.1. In addition, double 4.7 magnitude earthquakes struck the Azores Island region, northwest of the Canary Islands. -Earthquake Report
• El Hierro's volcanic alert status raised to 'yellow' following increase in quake activity
June 27, 2012 - CANARY ISLANDS - Seismic activity has increased on the volcanic island of El Hierro. The INVOLCAN, the Volcanological Institute of the Canaries, and the PEVOLCA (the Civil Protection Plan for Volcanic Risk), have raised the alert status in parts of El Hierro to "Yellow." About 580 earthquakes were registered from Monday to...
• Volcano activity of June 28, 2012 - Canary Islands, Alaska, Oregon, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador and Antarctica
• El Heirro Situation Update and Yellow Alert for the East Coast.
• Intensifying seismic and volcanic activity lifts Canary Island
There are no keywords present.