UFO AT THE OLYMPICS?

• Butlincat
  • uploaded: Jul 14, 2012

• Butlincat#

Butlincat August 4, 2012 3:28:08 AM CEST

Yes we know all about Lockheed making the black truiangle TR3B ASTRA way back in the 80's, responsible for the Belgian UFO wave 88-92...and seen thousands of times worldwide since...of course we have antigravity - we have an entire SECRET SPACE FLEET - Gary Mckinnon discovered 10 OFF-WORLD PERSONNEL - thats HUMANS on differnt planets....why shouldnt there be UFOs from either DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS or PHYSICALLY DIFFERENT LOCATIONS IN SPACE.....WHY NOT?...there are and the ets are here - UNDERGROUND FOR EXAMPLE...AS WE ARE SAVAGES WHY SHOULD THEY CONTACT US??...CHECK ADMIRAL BYRD IN THE ANTARCTIC TOO!!!....!!!...can you blame them for keeping mostly out of it?....see my 3 PART interviews here WITH THE TR3B ASTRA WITNESS from COASTTOCOAST AM RADIO....with Moulton-Howe....AND HOW!!!!!.....b...

• Butlincat#

Butlincat August 4, 2012 3:20:54 AM CEST

yes we know all about Lockheed making the blacktriangle

• Stanley03061973#

Stanley03061973 July 16, 2012 12:30:34 PM CEST

I have "" PROOF OFF ALIENS"" YA want too see them .Go too my You tube Site ya will realize that everything thats has happenend is true abductions E.T.C ..I HEAR THESE SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE..
    PEOPLE ARE SWIMMING AROUND INN THE DENILE WITH FLOATIES ON THEY SPHINX ITS A DREAM TRUST ME ITS REAL..E.N.J.O.Y "" http://www.youtube.com/user/stanley03061973 '"

• Michael777#

Michael777 July 16, 2012 4:02:29 AM CEST

Not sure why you'd conclude it 'wasn't one of ours'... we've had electro-gravitic propulsion for decades now. Please pick up a copy of Stan Deyo's book 'The Cosmic Conspiracy' if you want details as to how this system works. There are no "aliens" visiting us from other planets, but it certainly is true that people in the military industrial complex are channeling information from 'spirits' of one description or another. Jack Parsons did it, the Nazi's were doing it way back in the 30's and 40's with the Thule society, and ancient cultures did it through pyramids and alters. Once you understand that these are the real "aliens" that are behind this stuff, and the NWO plans, then you can understand why they don't want to reveal the real story - they have to make it look like they are hiding the truth, so when they bring out the lie, you'll all thank them for telling you 'the truth'. They will never admit they are in contact with dark spirits, but that is what they are doing.

• Deltaairlines#

Deltaairlines July 14, 2012 5:33:54 PM CEST

Project Blue Beam... NWO. Please see my series on here, WHAT IS IN OUR SKIES, especially Part 8... I am tired of screaming this...

• Concerned#

Concerned July 14, 2012 12:42:52 PM CEST

I am staggered by this. I had not a clue this happened. Powers that be messing with our minds?

• TRANSROBOBALL#

TRANSROBOBALL July 14, 2012 5:38:55 AM CEST

I just don't know... Bob Lazar said that we had some UFO"s maybe that's one of them? But jet powered in 84? I really think some one should look into this.