The Alien Invasion: Roswells Other Crash Site
- Uploaded by Ghost32 on Aug 10, 2012
- Hits: 685
The Alien Invasion Episode 44: Roswells Other Crash Site
On this episode we talk about...
* Details on this year's Zeeban invasion.
* There were actually two crashed alien ships at Roswell in 1947.
* 12 things NASA's Curiosity rover probably won't find on Mars.
* This week's Audible.com pick Peaceful Intent: Tales of Alien-Human Interaction by Harris Tobias.
* We talk about the real life Hav-Musuv aliens in the creature feature.
* And, our picks; the movie The Faculty, the Xbox Live indie game Abduction Action! and Hallmark Channel miniseries Final Days of Planet Earth.
To leave us feedback, call our voicemail number (805) 328-3966 or e-mail email@example.com
FAIR USE NOTICE: The material on this channel is provided solely for educational and informational purposes. It may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Infringement of copyright is not intended. The material is made available to help educate people about health related issues. It is believed that this constitutes a 'FAIR USE' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17, section 107 of the US Copyright Law. The material is distributed without profit to those who would like to use such material for research and educational purposes. FAIR USE NOTICE The use of the media material found on this channel is protected by the Fair Use Clause of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, which allows for the rebroadcast of copyrighted materials for the purposes of commentary, criticism, and education.
This site may contain copyrighted material whose use has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Users may make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of issues relating to civil rights, economics, individual rights, international affairs, liberty, science & technology, etc. We believe this constitutes a
'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C.Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.