Royal Priests, the Sons of Most High, are Freemen with Freewill like our Father. Law rectified -2.
- Uploaded by Nijjhar on Sep 3, 2012
- Views: 344
Royal Priests, the Sons of Most High, are Freemen with Freewill like our Father. Law rectified -2
A SCRIPTURAL VIEW OF MESSIANIC JUDAISM
Exposing the heresy of the demonic Messianic Jew movement
(This page has been viewed by approximately 100,000 people.)
Please read these enlightening scripture verses before reading the following main article.
1. The apostle Paul, a Jew said, "I MYSELF AM NOT UNDER THE LAW" (1 Cor. 9:20).
2. "ALL WHO RELY ON OBSERVING THE LAW ARE UNDER A CURSE" (Gal. 3:10).
3. "CHRIST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW" (Gal. 3:13).
4. "NOW THAT FAITH HAS COME, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF THE LAW" (Gal. 3:25).
5. "YOU HAVE BEEN SEVERED FROM CHRIST, YOU WHO ARE SEEKING TO BE JUSTIFIED BY LAW; YOU HAVE FALLEN FROM GRACE" (Gal. 5:4).
6. "IF YOU ARE LED BY THE SPIRIT YOU ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW" (Gal. 5:18).
7. "WHATEVER THE LAW SAYS, IT SPEAKS TO THOSE WHO ARE UNDER THE LAW (Jews who are not born again)" (Rom. 3:19).
8. "THOSE WHO ARE CIRCUMCISED [JEWS] DO NOT EVEN KEEP THE LAW THEMSELVES" (Gal. 6:11).
9. "IF RIGHTEOUSNESS COULD BE GAINED THROUGH [KEEPING] THE LAW, CHRIST DIED FOR NOTHING!" (Gal. 2:21).
10. "GENTLES...DO NOT HAVE THE LAW...THEY DO NOT HAVE THE LAW" (Rom. 2:14) (Gentiles never have and never will have the Law.)
11. "NO ONE WILL BE DECLARED RIGHTEOUS IN HIS [GOD'S] SIGHT BY OBSERVING THE LAW" (Rom. 3:20).
12. "SIN SHALL NOT BE YOUR MASTER, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT UNDER LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE [Grace is the God-given desire and power to do His will]" (Rom. 6:14).
13. "WE HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM THE LAW SO THAT WE SERVE IN THE NEW WAY OF THE SPIRIT, AND NOT IN THE OLD WAY OF THE WRITTEN CODE" (Rom. 7:6).
In Jesus, we are solitary capable of entering into the Royal House of our Father. Fake Church Fathers are not solitary and we cannot have two Fathers in the Royal House of our Father. Master Fake Judas Iscariot was thrown out by our Father as he was not properly dressed for the Marriage of the anointed Son Christ Jesus to whom the Eleven chosen Virgins got married. Although they were married to the Son, yet they were Solitary Virgins. Saul got Holy Spirit at the Damascus experience and got Married to Christ Jesus. He was never Baptised or served Eucharist. Baptism and Eucharist is for the Jewish people for they were not the SONS OF ABRAHAM.