Best ufo video ever!!!!!!!!.unseenseven

• WesTCo@sT#

WesTCo@sT November 3, 2012 11:38:55 AM CET

Yeah you're definately a moron with your terrible attempt to reply to my comment with what you call rap lyrics...trying to use this venue to promote your wackness that has nothing to do with whats presented on this website. I gave you a disclaimer at the end of my last comment and you didnt take it seriously. Now you'll see what you've stepped to, BTW I am not the one scared and can definately tell whats real and fake and believe me just as I tore into your lying ass video, the same has happened to all the other idiots who have uploaded their lying ass videos as well. I fear nothing but the One whom we should all fear most..."I Am The Way, The Truth and The Light," Word.

• Unseenseven#

Unseenseven October 31, 2012 4:19:57 AM CET

LOL dont hate elevate,Im unseenseven and your unseen because your scared,everything you see here is real and dont try to steal the Faith of the believers with your ignorance,peace.

• WesTCo@sT#

WesTCo@sT October 29, 2012 10:14:08 AM CET

Unseenseven
    A.K.A. ObsceneDeceiver

"Description: Watch a fleet of ufos majestically fly thru the sky! Once i analyzed this video more ,I REALIZED I CAPTURED AN ANGEL DESCENDING TO THE GROUND FROM THE SKY! Praise GOD...."

Fu(*^(&*^$in wack ass wannabe rapper, which BTW he can't even flow with rythyme to this pathetic beat he calls a track...LISTEN your "Description" which I pasted above is in no mutha fu(^*$n way related to your wannbe video There's no FU*&%in UFO Fleet & where's the FU*(&%^&#in Angel you FU(*^&*#in moron? Can't stand any of you liars and deceivers..."and thus the true deciever, the Devil himself was cast from the Kingdom of GOD onto the Earth," so you can say unseenseven (he should go by ObsceneDeceiver), is related to the Devil himself.
    ***YES IN CAPS***
    PEOPLE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GARBAGE TO "SEE FOR YOURSELF," ITS A LIE THIS PUNK BITCH IS DECEIVING YOU & HIMSELF. WHY.. BECAUSE ALL HIS INTENTIONS ARE FOR YOU TO DOWNLOAD HIS WACKASS RAP VIDEO SO THAT HE CAN GAIN DEMOGRAHICS OF THE DOWNLOADS, THAT ONLY FEED THE USER INTO BELIEVING HIS OWN BS IN ORDER TO PROVIDE FALSE DETAIL TO SOME PRODUCER OR MUSIC AUTHORITY FOR WHATEVER THE REASON HE IS CHOOSING TO BE A DECEIVER. THE LIE STARTED WITH WHOEVER TOLD HIM THAT HE COULD RAP. IM SICK OF THESE PIECES OF SH%*#T THAT MAKE US WASTE OUR TIME SO FINALLY I HAD ENOUGH & I'M DISAPPOINTED IN DISCLOSETV FOR MAKING THIS A FEATURE VIDEO OF THE WEEK. LAST WORD TO OBSCENEDECEIVER, DO NOT STICK UP FOR YOURSELF AND REPLY TO ME WE DONT WANT YOUR KIND HERE. IF YOU THINK I'M PLAYING THEN WE'LL REALLY SEE, "WHATS THE DISTANCE FROM ME TO YOU..."(Dr. Dre/Eminem - What's the Diference)."

• max.l@live.se#

max.l@live.se October 22, 2012 2:23:38 PM CEST

Worse ufo video ever

• Rammstein81#

Rammstein81 October 15, 2012 2:26:23 AM CEST

The only ufo I see is wearing sun glasses.

• Unseenseven#