Walter Russell Quotes,
- You may command nature to the extent only in which you
are willing to obey her.
- I believe sincerely that every man has consummate genius
- When one trusts this inner universal power, it
automatically draws forth the trust of the people one
- A menial task which must be mine, that shall I glorify
and make an art of it.
- I do not recognize these as defeats. They are but
interesting experiences of life. They are valuable
stepping stones to success.
- The personal ego must be suppressed and replaced with
the ‘universal ego.
- When I arrived at the point where I received public
acclaim, I felt the most lowly, because I knew within
myself that I had but begun to tap my inner resources.
- The universe gives to those who ask without favor. The
electric plug which connects you is desire.