MUST SEE! Strange Mystery Cross On Mars

• Fliegezeug#

Fliegezeug November 6, 2012 7:00:56 PM CET

The image with the cross is not there.
    Seems to be the same image but, if it had a cross, is no longer there.
    If someone have the previos image, with the cross, please, post it.
    Look at this image, a piece of Curiosity's original Mars image (new version, without the cross), side by side with filtered samples. The original piece is the one at the upper left corner.

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto/115043/Curiosity_mars_image_filtered/" title="www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto/115043/Curiosity_mars_image_filtered/" rel="external nofollow">www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto/115043/Curiosity_mars_image_filtered/

In your opinion, was this image edited?

Thank you for the post!

• xgeekone#

xgeekone November 6, 2012 6:52:39 PM CET

Mystery Cross on Mars:

I found the original photo nasa had posted on the NASA page, they did not delete it, or earse it,nasa just moved it on there website, go to the nasa.gov url and type in "self-portrait" in the search block, make sure you include all the nasa websites search, and it will transport you to a page full of rover photos, look for the one that says *NASA - Preliminary Self-Portrait of Curiosity by Rover's Arm* 2nd row down for me, ...click on it, it will open, then on the right side choose full size, then click on the photo itself to make it full size.

In case you cant get to the original photo by the way mentioned above here's the url

I examined the photo very close with a maginflying glass, and zoomed on the photo till it was not seeable, about 2200x3100 and there is NO CROSS

I dont always agree with NASA, but i think the one thats going around the internet is a Fake

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/114852/MUST_SEE_Strange_Mystery_...

• xgeekone#

xgeekone November 6, 2012 6:46:34 PM CET

if you look at the description closly between the two photos you will see the one from NASA used underscores spaces and the other one uses dashes on the Fake one with the cross

NASA description
    703574main_MSL%20self-portrait%20pia16239%2020121101_full

Fake with Cross
    703574main-MSL-self-portrait-pia16239-20121101-full

I just call em as I see em

• Petterste#

Petterste November 4, 2012 12:17:20 PM CET

I saw it to, and downloaded the orginal pic containing the "cross", and the second one whidtout
    Nasa made an mistake this time :-)

• DmoniX_The_Destroyer#

DmoniX_The_Destroyer November 3, 2012 4:00:06 PM CET

Again, this site used to be good

• Martin_Fernandez#

Martin_Fernandez November 3, 2012 7:24:12 AM CET

Listen,
    I'm not going to convince anyone of you about my rations.
    I know what I saw.

And if the only argument against it is the lack of the cross on the picture provided by NASA then .... my congratulations...

AGAIN:

1) I'm able to send the original photo to anyone who asks for it - just write me an email: mnez84@gmail.com

2) I do not have an FTP

3) I have no removed the photo from given sources (but you do not have to believe it).

Believe what you want to believe.

• Temps13#

Temps13 November 3, 2012 12:57:42 AM CET

The link just took me to some premium download offer that just wanted money

• Martin_Fernandez#

Martin_Fernandez November 2, 2012 10:16:06 PM CET

UPDATED:
    Someone really does not want you to see the original file!!! A few hours after my publication NASA changed (?) the original image. A copy is here now: http://www43.zippyshare.com/v/69315585/file.html

and here:

• Imnottheone#

Imnottheone November 2, 2012 10:13:48 PM CET

My Question: So the original picture is of the Rover (alone by itself)...who took the picture??? If it is an original, and not a CGI Promotional NASA photo, how could the picture be taken? I see no robotic arms extending from the Rover itself (so as to hold a camera). Just my observation...

• Martin_Fernandez#

Martin_Fernandez November 2, 2012 10:05:17 PM CET

Hey, I have not removed them ... Does anyone of you could put them on your private server?