Warning White Women About Black Women

• Medius#

Medius October 28, 2010 3:24:54 AM CEST

He probably just got dumped for a white guy. I can understand why he's mad though. Black women are the best. Nothing else like them on Earth!

• Pateriot#

Pateriot June 17, 2009 6:05:32 PM CEST

Is it just me or is the vaste majority of interacial couples ones in which the man is black and the woman is white? It is a rariety to see a white man and a black woman anywhere although it does happen. Not that I have a problem either way. Hang out with, date, and marry whomever you like for whatever reason you like. As for me, I value the content of someone's character far more then I do the color of their skin. It is called freedom; treasure it and guard it or you will lose it.

• Aarrmmc#

Aarrmmc June 7, 2009 5:20:05 AM CEST

I'am a black woman. My Mother nor My Dad; never ever talked down tome about black mans. I think this man met a black woman whom downed him, and he felt all black woman felt the same. Sorry, not true. Two all white woman; we love our black mans. Some black woman; just like some white woman; will date out of thier race. There's nothing wrong with this as long as he or she date the right person, and not date for money, and, you no what. Love you all. No matter what race; long as you are an Angel.

• Shawneeraw#

Shawneeraw January 24, 2009 3:49:50 AM CET

Question where are you from? Obviously you have nothing better to do besides talking what you dont know.Not sure where you're from but that's not correct maybe in your litle town question, what color are you? STUPID YEAH I SAID IT DUMMIE! lol

• Caribbean1dream#

Caribbean1dream November 10, 2008 5:30:56 PM CET

Man you have done lost your mind!

• Shawnkells#

Shawnkells November 9, 2008 8:30:41 PM CET

BAD NEWS, REALLY INSANE!

• Murvic#

Murvic November 9, 2008 10:28:15 AM CET

I dont like your views.......white woman married to a black guy!

• Angelboo2008#

Angelboo2008 November 8, 2008 10:18:00 PM CET

WTF!!!! what ever next lol