- uploaded: Feb 5, 2013
- Hits: 53
Here are some facts science has recently discovered. YOU live on the average 95% out of your subconscious mind. The remaining 5% is in the cognitive... the thinking mind of awareness. Even if you are focused on a hard mental problem, going shopping or in combat, you are still operating ON 85% by your subconscious mind...YOUR UNCONSCIOUS MIND...the one you are not aware of.
Let me say that again. The term "subconscious" means you are not even aware of it. YOU ARE REACTING WITHOUT THINKING ABOUT IT! Even in the best of circumstances only 15 percent of your mental activity is cognitive
While it may take seconds to activate the cognitive mind, it takes months to make subconscious reprogramming, or mind renewing, an automatic life style. But when your subconscious operates, it is instantaneous action or reaction.
Even if you think you are calm, your subconscious is a raging inferno of mental activity. If you start to work on a hard mental problem, your total brain energy consumption only goes up 1%, and all the rest is devoted to the subconscious mind. So, learning to program and access the subliminal subconscious mind is the key for success in any part of life.
For more information or to purchase the book, "OK God, Now What?" go to www.OkGodNowWhat.com
Also you are welcome to visit Donald Mann's web site at: www.CovenantPeaceMinistries.com
To contact Donald C. Mann directly, go to: info@CovenantPeaceMinistries.com