Insane Illuminati Message During MLB Game (Live TV) Must See!

• Debunker1900#

Debunker1900 August 12, 2013 4:22:15 AM CEST

Symbols are meaningless? Hmm, I'll beleive that when I see you wear a shirt with a swastika on it and see how meaningless symbols really are. Hell, even the sanskrit swastika will probably get someone arrested or beaten.

• Evolution2014#

Evolution2014 August 1, 2013 10:28:51 AM CEST

Looks like the sticker pack I got from the Beano magazine this morning. I'll put them on my fridge and see if I become a serial killer by tomorrow.

• wayne73#

wayne73 July 2, 2013 6:37:13 PM CEST

I SHOULD HAVE READ THE COMMENTS FROM THE TOP DOWN AND NOT THE LAST TWO . MANY POEPLE HAVE TOUCHED ON MANY GOOD POINTS . THAT MAY HAVE BEEN A SUBLIMINAL GONE WRONG OR EVEN A JOKE OR COULD SOMEONE HACK IN TO SHOW THE SYMBOLDS . ,. SYMBOLS HOLD MORE THAN FACE VALUE , TO USE IN SHOULD I SAY " INCANTANTIONS OR TO PASS MESSAGES ON MORESO . THE ANCIENT CITYS WITH FLYING VIMINAS , THE GERMAN SECRET ANTI GRAV PRO SYS . TO WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY HAVE IN COVERT OPS NOW.

• wayne73#

wayne73 July 2, 2013 6:25:22 PM CEST

LIKE YOURSELF I,VE BEEN FOLLOWING , LEARNING ALL I CAN , ABOUT WHITEMANS DOMINATION OF THE WORLD , OUR PAST AND PRESENT INTERACTION WITH ALIEN LIFE FORMS AND THEIR AGENDA ,HOW THEIRS BEEN MASSIVE COVER UPS ON OUR TRUE SELVES ,WHY WHERE HERE , A BELIEF THAT I,M PART OF A LIVING UNIVERSE MADE UP OF ANCIENT STARDUST ,. WHAT I WANTED TO SAY WAS THAT I READ THAT WE ARE AWAKENING , A WORLD WIDE EPIPHANY ? DUE TO OUR PASSING THROUGH AN ALIGNMENT WITH THE CENTRE OF OUR GALAXY AND RECEIVING A FLOOD OF PHOTONS FROM THIS ALIGNMENT , OVER A THIRTY YEAR PERIOD OR SO AS WE ALIGN , LIKE A SOLAR ECLIPSE . THE ENLIGHTEND WILL BECOME MORE ENLIGHTED WHILE THE EGOTISTIC WILL CAUSE AN UPRISING ,. UNFORTUNATELY I FORSEE BAD THINGS COMEING BEFORE THE GOOD DEFEATS EVIL THAT IS EVERYWHERE AROUND US ,. I,LL BE VISITING YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SITES AND WILL DECIDE FORMYSELF IF THEY,RE FOR ME OR NOT , I MAY HAVE READ AND SEEN MANY THINGS YOU POST AND I MAY LEARN FROM SOME ,.OR FOLLOW UP ON WHATEVER ,. GOOD POST ON AN URGENT MATTER , . ALSO WHY DO PEOPLE BOTHER TO SIGN IN AND BAG POSTINGS , IF THEY HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO CONTRIBUTE THEN LIKEWISE I,M NOT INTRESTEDIN THEIR P.O.V. AND WON,T BE VISITING THERE SITES., KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND IT WAS AN INTRESTING ARTICLE. THANKS.

• Sirnyler3#

Sirnyler3 July 1, 2013 12:59:41 AM CEST

Could it have been an intended SUBLIMINAL gone wrong? I do believe there are many many subs. on the media working on us at deep subconscious levels. This maybe was meant to be one of them?

• Mason Bilderberg#

Mason Bilderberg June 30, 2013 7:54:12 PM CEST

I want to see the live video of where and when this allegedly showed up. Either way, it's just symbols. They're meaningless.

People like the person who made this video want to ascribe meaning and importance to symbols so that they (the person making the video) can ascribe meaning and importance to themselves as the knower and holder of the "truths" behind such symbols. Ridiculous.

This is no different than a caveman trying to make himself a person of significance within his tribe by explaining to the other cavemen that he knows the "true meaning" behind a solar eclipse or a shooting star.

• Ufojay#

Ufojay June 30, 2013 4:11:32 PM CEST

Ridiculous! Satanic? Aliens are demons? LOL!!!!

• francis#

francis June 28, 2013 11:35:50 PM CEST

looks like the symbols are mirrored with the western symbols at the left and mirrored with eastern symbols at the right

• Gghost#

Gghost June 28, 2013 4:43:54 PM CEST

MORE IN YOUR FACE BOMBARDING US WHIT MAGICAL DEMONIC SPELLS IN OUR EVERY DAY LIFE. T.V. IS THE BIGGEST MEDIUM -THEY CAN GET THROUGH TO THE MASSES AND THEY ARE PUSHING THE ENVELOPE TO GET MORE DEEPER IN TO OUR MINDS (I DO NOT WATCH TEL-EVIL-SION)

• Herbert#