Glowing Angel Or Alien Caught On Cam? 2013

Description:

Very strange humanoid figure caught on a deer cam in N. Georgia. Figure is holding a rod or wand of some kind and is emitting a luminous glow. Figure is unlikely to be a Fairy as its too tall, its more likely an Angel or possibly a winged Alien or light being, but as always you decide. Picture submitted via the ADG website by Yasmin Crowe. Got something to share, send it here: http://www.alien-disclosure-group.com...

More Here: http://adg-uk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/...

Backing Track: The Talk (Jason Shaw)

ADG Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alien-D...

Follow ADG on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ADG_UK

Categories:
Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• D3ejmz#

D3ejmz July 3, 2013 4:46:06 PM CEST

Looks like Harry Houdini. Or a moth.

• Joeguitargod#

Joeguitargod July 1, 2013 2:36:28 PM CEST

Anyone notice the date on the footage? 7/4/2011...July 4th. Looks like someone swinging around some type of firework to me.

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 July 1, 2013 5:06:24 AM CEST

It is a bug close to the camera. The IR illumination is so close that it overdrives the image sensor. Just as has been seen in many of the SCI FI television reality shows.

• Dude45#

Dude45 June 30, 2013 1:16:52 AM CEST

The only thing I can say to the debunkers is, post one of the pics you claim IS in fact a bug. Let us do the comparison. Let us see the possibility.

• Mighty Marpster #

Mighty Marpster June 29, 2013 8:14:53 PM CEST

I don't think it's a bug or a fly at all . The glow is one that is seen in many photo's of spirits , i have seen a few . One i have myself and it's very close to this taken inside , no insects at all in the room.

• Dextraterrestrial#

Dextraterrestrial June 29, 2013 2:10:55 AM CEST

probably a bug or fly on the lens

• Colind57#

Colind57 June 28, 2013 10:28:50 PM CEST

It looks similar to the creature that was filmed on a security camera in Indonesia.

• Disclosure#

Disclosure June 28, 2013 6:01:11 PM CEST

Although I'm a believer in the supernatural, I'm not convinced by this video as being some kind of phenomena and here is why.

I have security cameras installed around my house and I see these type of ''apparitions'' all the time at night when certain bugs get too close to the infrared lights on the cameras. I've thought to myself at times that they looked similar to a fairy but most of the time they are nothing more than dragonflies. Not being too far away from Georgia, they probably also have some gigantic bugs. I caught one dragonfly that was between 4-5 inches long and just as wide and even took pictures of it because I didn't think it was real at first.

Another thing I would have a problem with is the actual picture. I've set up several deer cameras and every one I've set up, I've either configured it to record video in 10 second clips or snap pictures--not just one picture but several. Anybody with a deer camera installed around trees should know that certain movements of branches and leaves etc will trigger the ir sensor so that's why you want several pictures to eliminate any false triggers and actually capture what's there.

That's just my observation from past experiences and I hope anybody else would post in the same manner to come to conclusions on certain topics. Put enough minds together and there's no limit to what could be achieved.

• Human101101011#

Human101101011 June 28, 2013 4:50:34 PM CEST

Looks like Ripper ;)

• Mighty Marpster #

Mighty Marpster June 28, 2013 1:26:00 PM CEST

It's a spirit , none of the things you said it was .