UFO Falling to Earth

• 1nf1n1ty
  • uploaded: Jul 10, 2013

• Tree0fmight#

Tree0fmight July 31, 2013 2:32:09 AM CEST

If I am to believe this is a ufo and I do believe in them I just want to know why they are talking about parachute failure, its an obvious test capsule or man made ufo

• 1nf1n1ty#

1nf1n1ty July 17, 2013 4:03:25 PM CEST

The only reason I uploaded this here is because I know nothing about it, I have had it for a long time and never seen it anywhere, not even in the many UFO compilations out there. And I was hoping that maybe some Enlightened member of DTV would know what it is and what happened to it.
    All of the claims of NASA probes. Please can you provide links to the PROOF whether here within DTV or outside of here. There is too little information on this object that I have seen, can someone please help Enlighten me and others?
    Thanks

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 July 15, 2013 3:19:22 AM CEST

What a load of crap and we are pushing the "space probe" UFO again?
    How old is this?

Genesis was a NASA sample return probe which collected a sample of solar wind and returned it to Earth for analysis. It was the first NASA sample return mission to return material since the Apollo Program, and the first to return material from beyond the orbit of the Moon.[3] Genesis was launched on August 8, 2001, and crash-landed in Utah on September 8, 2004, after a design flaw prevented the deployment of its drogue parachute. The crash contaminated many of the sample collectors, and although most were damaged, many of the collectors were successfully recovered.

Is there ANY PROOFREADING or management on this site?

I volunteer!

• brianmiddleton58#

brianmiddleton58 July 12, 2013 4:38:04 AM CEST

I'm a little disappointed on how distorted the information is on this video .

• Dvafp#

Dvafp July 12, 2013 2:22:11 AM CEST

Too little information is a dangerous thing. That is a NASA probe that went out to collect meteor or comet dust and then return to earth, on reentry the parachute didnt deploy and it slammed on the ground. It wasnt even that long ago. Google it.

• Ferdf#

Ferdf July 12, 2013 2:05:09 AM CEST

This object was free falling from 200,000 ft. and it didn't break apart on impact, and only buried half way in the ground, don't thing so! Regardless of where it was from it should have been flat as a pancake on the ground buried in its own hole.

• Roachman#

Roachman July 12, 2013 12:00:25 AM CEST

There is nothing mysterious what you are seeing.This is a science project return capsule the parachute didn't deploy it is small and not a UFO.

• Nedroj#

Nedroj July 11, 2013 9:17:06 PM CEST

"coming down from 200.000ft" thats pretty high up.

• 1nf1n1ty#

1nf1n1ty July 11, 2013 7:48:16 PM CEST

If you want to download this file you can either get it from here.
    File will exist there for only 30 days.
    As as alternative and if you use Firefox paste the link below into your address bar.

For instructions on how to use.

I hope this helps.

• OtheklzeR#

OtheklzeR July 11, 2013 6:08:39 PM CEST

that is the most convincing proof of domestic construction of a ufo I have ever seen from footage to military speak the nomenclature of object, I am nearly 100 shure that is a real vid .

amazing you can see the construction of the device, the MIB will come to erase your hard drive today
    you need to back that file up at another location or three make cd's and all that that is a important vid
    I wish i could copy this vid from disclose