NASA: The End Of Mankind "Leaked Document" 2013

• SterlingRose#
  • yipe1#

yipe1 December 28, 2013 5:13:54 PM CET

The only nutjobs are the one's here calling her a nutjob without even reading the NASA document. Oh, I forgot that the new trendy thing is to have short liners in forums degrading people. The idiot masses no longer read. (P + P) = aPB B + aPG (G + G) + aPMM.

• Human101101011#

Human101101011 July 28, 2013 2:30:56 PM CEST

hahahh so nothing new at this point.and the new doomsday is 2025 haaa ,a new threat .well it is the truth what she is saying but the people did get it to this point cos they sleeping.And the problem is US government !!! America is Destroying this planet !WHO is making this plans ? America only.

• philipecomini#

philipecomini July 16, 2013 11:53:20 AM CEST

Do you guys know what I find quite funny?!
    Well, if the Illuminati have all this crazy advanced technology and such so why not just get the fuck out of this planet and go to another Earth like planet and just stay there and leave us here to ''die'' on our own?
    so then, I assume, the purpose of the Elite is NOT exterminate the entire population but make us suffer before killing us...(?) I don't know if this is just me but it kind of sounds a bit odd overall...

Also, why would they put this ''end of humanity ppt power point presentation'' on NASA website for public download? This is the funniest one actually...

If they control all the technology and everything, including PRISM monitoring programs etc.., why would they allow such info goes to websites? In fact why haven't they killed those trying to spread this word...? I mean, if everything is so controlled as the old lady said, why Am I getting this info? Why does this website exist in first place? Why do I exist? Why Am I alive? Why Am I thinking? Why Am I ammiweiw uewds piiin boooooomm (head exploded sound).

• Pyrestarter#

Pyrestarter July 15, 2013 1:07:09 PM CEST

This woman is a nutjob.

• Almc224#

Almc224 July 15, 2013 12:02:11 AM CEST

This is heavy, also, a little nuts.

• Mataio606#

Mataio606 July 14, 2013 9:02:15 PM CEST

... It's hard to take someone who is both looking at the ceiling and floor at the same time seriously enough to speak about this. Welcome to the new world order googley eye

• Ottomatic1#

Ottomatic1 July 14, 2013 8:19:49 PM CEST

so is 2025 going to be the new 2012? jeez.

• angel6#

angel6 July 14, 2013 4:49:18 PM CEST

This all sounds like the ravings of some really crazy daft frightened people .I hope they are just that.

• Rich316#

Rich316 July 14, 2013 1:11:10 PM CEST

Hardly the end of mankind. more like future scenarios and possibilities.