'TheGroxt'.. Christians BEWARE! [SEK4110]

• Knewtube
  • uploaded: Jul 14, 2013

• Ufojay#

Ufojay July 15, 2013 7:02:19 AM CEST

It's amazing how brainwashed people can get.

• Knewtube#

Knewtube July 14, 2013 11:46:06 PM CEST

Amen and what? Oh more Amen, ok..
    No not hateful, girlie. What is that with you and hate?
    I just think this SEK4110 poses a welcome balance to the Groxt hoax.
    Why do you think this guy would put out that crap, what's his agenda, just it pure narcissism? You think the MOSSAD pays him? Something very creepy going on here.
    But I go ahead put a piece of paper on your monitor and start drawing your own version of Armageddon, it's very popular, everybody loves it!
    Holy Crap!

• Knewtube#

Knewtube July 14, 2013 11:22:42 PM CEST

Yeah I thought this might be coming, completely nonsensical cobwebs in your mind, interesting.
    You start off saying it's the dumbest you ever seen, fair enough. But then you denounce judging anything, ever.. That doesn't add up. Saying I preach is a fallacy, I believe this Gruxt person is a total lunatic and he's driving himself crazy and with his lunatic videos he reaches weak minded, doubtful, terrorized sheeple who then start driving themselves crazy with that crap, look at the halleluya shit I get here!
    I don't want to insult anybody's God, but don't get carried away
    RELIGION IS AN INSIDE JOB!

• eyebrightskullcap#

eyebrightskullcap July 14, 2013 10:40:48 PM CEST

i will bother to comment. this is the dumbest video i have ever watched in my life. Jesus would be embarrassed of you. you don't judge people. EVER. Christianity is so fucked up these days...some random person wrote the bible to control the masses YOU ARE UNDER MIND CONTROL. and i believe the stuff in the bible is nothing of what Jesus said....for CHRISTS SAKE people cant even play the game telephone before fucking it all up how do you expect the bible to be the true word when there are like 100 different versions. i believe in Jesus but i don't believe Jesus would give us the pineal glad (third eye) for no reason. and i don't believe Jesus would judge anyone for what they believe in....Christians these days are worse than any other "religious organization". they are hateful and judgmental. its seriously sickening. just let people live the way they want and worry about yourself. quit trying to preach the word of god because he would be ashamed of you for putting words in his mouth.

• Knewtube#

Knewtube July 14, 2013 9:01:09 PM CEST

Don't bother to comment!
    YT comment:
    "This video is cruel and hate filled and you should be ashamed. I feel ashamed that I even watched this. You obviously know absolutely nothing concerning the nature of the pineal gland or the third eye and it's disgracing to hear you talk about it in such a way. Your pineal gland (AKA YOUR THIRD EYE) is a part of your brain and you need it to live and you use it EVERY DAY. No part of your own body is any 'eviler' than any other, I'm sure you would agree. I pray you will take down this video."
    Username withheld

SEK4110:
    "What ever LOL This is the most absurd comment I have ever received"

• SterlingRose#

SterlingRose July 14, 2013 8:46:17 PM CEST

u r most hateful 2 upload this & I noes y u did
    how sad
    Jesus is Lord & I do believe it.
    Amen & Amen!