Canada's No.1 UFO Sighting Was Over Quebec On 15th July 2013

• Grey
  • uploaded: Aug 7, 2013

Description:

Quebec Canada, A surprised family notice a blobbing pulsating and exploding light in the sky, they get their high tech camera to record the object, when zooming into the object they are very surprised! A large shaped craft with a lot of plasma bursts of light is seen in very good detail, the recorder explains: I was out on the balcony with family around 9:45pm June 15th, 2013 and we saw a strange glowing orb in the sky near the horizon where the sun had set earlier. As I zoomed in with my camera which is a Canon SX40HS with a 140 times zoom, I saw this orb changing colours and shape. You can hear myself and the rest of the family freaking out on what it is. The 2 lights on the left hand side are just lights on the side of the house across from us. Have never seen anything like this in my life. This was filmed in La Prairie, Quebec..... UFODI Class this as an actual object in the skies of Canada. Was it a UFO systematically being hit with US weapons!! with no effect. Whats your thoughts? Credits: marketra1

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Iwanci#

Iwanci August 9, 2013 3:56:56 PM CEST

a small bon fire in the nearby hills.... nothing more than that folks

• Mrmynx#

Mrmynx August 9, 2013 11:55:51 AM CEST

It's too bad that most video camera's have "Digital zoom" only (or mostly) this pixelates and distorts the image at high magnification. I would always look for one with good optical zoom capabilities, the image will be much more crisp and clear.

• Temps13#

Temps13 August 9, 2013 3:00:56 AM CEST

good one

• stevenstuarty#

stevenstuarty August 8, 2013 6:13:17 PM CEST

It appears very low in the skyline and the video recorder also states it's behind tree's ! which would explain the weird light patterns it makes, could be low flying helicopter with high intensity light searching for a perp in the woods! Need daytime photo so we can compare the too and get an estimate in distance, Height, ect..

• properREDeye#

properREDeye August 8, 2013 2:21:30 PM CEST

Definitely strange, my first thought was fake but the more i watch the better and more unexplainable it looks

• djnick18#

djnick18 August 7, 2013 10:38:02 PM CEST

That's some weird shit. Great capture, but seriously weird !!