Demons are REAL! Frightening Evidence caught on tape! MUST SEE!!

• 8seconds
  • uploaded: Aug 27, 2013

• Ronray#

Ronray January 19, 2014 5:30:27 PM CET

These people, more than most, know the value of video evidence. If they had the séance experience, it would have been recorded. The video @13:59 is a re-enactment (dramatization), made for this public presentation. @14:01 the man says "I personally saw a 'man' (not Jeff) levitate right in front of me...." . Then Tina Lawler (@14:12), who is a bad lier, really gives it away. If you do nothing else, listen to her statement.
    I think it's clear that some things here are true (especially in the first portion), other things are obvious exaggerations and still more are outright lies to get notoriety.

• psychicfiles#

psychicfiles September 2, 2013 12:44:32 AM CEST

arnt those classed as rods...

• kycoalminer#

kycoalminer August 28, 2013 7:39:06 AM CEST

addressing the seance with the man being thrown out of his seat, don't you think they would film an event like that to document it. I do think ghosts are real but some aspects of this video i'm not believing.

• kycoalminer#

kycoalminer August 28, 2013 7:39:04 AM CEST

• Chuck Lorre#

Chuck Lorre August 27, 2013 6:26:24 PM CEST

I've seen this before and I am on the fence about it. I also don't like the depictions of the old man. She didn't describe him as decaying...just old and gray and dead.

The music is stupid and the whole thing is not presented well. It is more like a reality show, which we all know is staged.

• properREDeye#

properREDeye August 27, 2013 5:26:48 PM CEST

Supersticious bullshit, power of suggestion combined with some acting, i don't have all the answers but i know what it's not... real! The guy who got 'hung' didn't seem in a big rush to get the noose off his neck, suprising considering the 'trauma' he just faced. Maybe he liked it as a necklace