NASA To Announce Earth Shaking News 11/13/2013 Claims RememberThe13th.Com? Hoax?

• BadAstro
  • uploaded: Oct 4, 2013

Description:

HOAX! Of course this has to be a publicity stunt for something. It surely is not NASA. When the government shutdown I came across the site and was hesitant to make this video but with the utter coolness of what could be if it was true (which I highly doubt). Either way its a cool publicity DEFIANTLY DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR EMIL ADDRESS! That is what we do here. I am excited to see what the actual outcome of the site LIKE, COMMENT, & SHARE on FACEBOOK, TWITTER & THE REST :) Much love to you all! "I see what I see, You see what you " - MeUFO photo's you took? NASA photo's from Mars? Anything you have I am willing to take a look at! Request that I review a picture or send me a video tip by emailing me at will@ and sending me what you have along with the links! Also check me out online at: - Anomaly - Personal - Scholarship for - My Channel - My - EFiN

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Lynziswez#

Lynziswez November 2, 2013 7:31:34 PM CET

It's the same website design as the one bak in October ... Turned out when the countdown clock hit the elected time a link came up which went through to a YouTube video of some kid singing ... All a hoax . Lets shut is one down before it grows out of control :-)

• Michael777#

Michael777 October 7, 2013 5:15:08 AM CEST

Even if it was from NASA, that wouldn't preclude it being a hoax... None of our government institutions are going to be straight with us, when their primary goal is manipulation of society for their interests. Hitler managed to con an entire country that their origins were from a master race, and that they could get back to their semi-divine "pure state". These people are still out there, and would love to pull out the same con, only with a modern marketing 'sci-fi generation' type spin, so i'd be watching out for anything that resembles that.

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 October 6, 2013 6:14:48 PM CEST

It is NOT FROM NASA. However I do not trust anything from NASA. Not since the Brookings report.

I agree do not leave your email address there.

The Givernment and the Elite know something is going to happen. They ave known for decades. They have planned for decades.

The Elite live and we die. Isn't that nice for the Zionist Jews. However the common Jews will die just like the rest of us.

• Ancientfossil#

Ancientfossil October 6, 2013 3:58:05 PM CEST

This is a virus.....

• HalonenMika#

HalonenMika October 6, 2013 12:20:35 AM CEST

"I'm the purple ninja and I'm so cool!" Total Scam.

• Azznerak the Black#

Azznerak the Black October 5, 2013 8:01:53 PM CEST

HA!!! Whenever NASA comes out and says it has some Earth Shaking Discovery it means they re-calculated the internal combustion of nearby gas clouds or they discovered another habitable planet that poses no use.