Experiment that can Prove Life After Death and Unravel the Secrets of Nature

• TLWINDER#

TLWINDER December 27, 2013 4:58:56 AM CET

Nice work Brent. About time someone came forward with a "dark energy'" theory to help explain all the questions that arise from quantum mechanics, thermo dynamics, and life after death and higher dimensions. Let's see if someone accepts ur offer.

• brentjarvis73#

brentjarvis73 October 13, 2013 6:25:27 PM CEST

I'm not sure what 1.181 X 10^-39 kg represents. Shooting from the hip, I would say it represents the mass of a subatomic particle?

I'm sure you are aware of the 2nd law of thermodynamics. According to this law, you should not be able to organize your thoughts; they should increase in entropy as time passes. For instance, if I were to ask you to think of a completely random thought, such as a blue dragon that is an inch tall and bellows purple fire, some neg-entropic energy is able to direct the electrochemical processes which take place in your brain to allow you to visualize this random dragon, even though the 2nd law says this is impossible. This neg-entropic "soul" does not reside in your brain (body), my prediction would prove it is omnipresent and it emanates from all matter. Your body should not be viewed as the origin of your soul but as a transducer of your soul. My prediction would also prove there are an unlimited number of recursive temporal dimensions that your soul can continue to exist in once your current transducer (body) is no longer needed.

• DinorwicDan#

DinorwicDan October 13, 2013 10:33:40 AM CEST

If you can tell me what 1.181 X 10^-39 kg represents, you will know what I have accomplished. :) Life after death is not possible. Unless you can reverse biological rotting and re-energize dead tissue into living tissue. The life after death is a misnomer. According to the belief of life after death, it refers to this: You are a soul, you occupy a biological entity, when the entity DIES, you, the soul, separates from the biological entity and CONTINUES to exist in a dimension/space/level of consciousness not understood/comprehended by the human brain. Kind of like, a person drives a car, when the car dies, ei runs out of gas, the person gets out of the car and walks.

• brentjarvis73#

brentjarvis73 October 13, 2013 5:21:36 AM CEST

I actually agree with you. There is no scientific definition of life or death. It was meant to be an elementary argument which elicits a paradox for individuals who do not believe in "life" after "death". As to your previous comment, at least I have put forth an experimental prediction that could potentially prove "life" after "death" is possible. What have you accomplished, sir? All that needs to be done is a relatively simple experiment and if I am wrong I will humbly admit to being wrong. The offer is on the table.

• DinorwicDan#

DinorwicDan October 13, 2013 2:23:21 AM CEST

lets imagine that you have a brain. :)

• DinorwicDan#

DinorwicDan October 13, 2013 2:10:59 AM CEST

why was my comment removed?