Buildings On Mercury Close Up, In NASA Archive, Oct 17, 2013, UFO Sighting News.

Description:

I was searching for structures when I found this amazing photo which seems to have dozens for structures in it. I used my iphone 5s to re-digitalize it. This upped the quality by 5-7% giving much needed detail not otherwise seen with a screen recorder. I've been doing this for years, so please don't assume I'm a noob kid at this. Step 1: take the photo and move to desktopStep 2: enlarge the photo to 3-5X or about 150MB. Step 3: use an HD camera to look at detail you would not normally see with the human eye. Step 4: record Mercury URL: UFO site: Thanks and feel free to use this video on your channel. Scott C. Waring

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Tyrssen#

Tyrssen October 20, 2013 9:44:16 PM CEST

Sorry, but I have to disagree with the first comment. Looks pretty obvious to me: it's a building. A nasty outfit called "the Domain" (according to the book "Alien Interview," which may or may not be real) is claimed to have structures on Mercury, Mars, and Earth's moon. That would be the well-known "greys," and after 40 years of study I can only conclude that those guys are a drag.

• Tyrssen#