Strange Apocalyptic Sounds WORLDWIDE 2013

• sundoom
  • uploaded: Oct 20, 2013

• Crissieh#

Crissieh October 23, 2013 3:12:36 AM CEST

Not all of these have been debunked as someone claimed in an earlier comment. Yes, some of them are reusing a sound clip from war of the worlds, but that is not the only sound being heard. There are actual hums, and booms, that people have not faked. I have a friend in RI who has heard the narragansett bay noises himself. There are many local news stories all over the US where many witnesses to these noises are interviewed. So sure, some of the yt videos are hoaxed, but that does not nearly discount all of these experiences.

• Tyrssen#

Tyrssen October 22, 2013 7:24:09 PM CEST

Truthseeker and Pitbullterrorist offer the most likely explanations. Here in southern Georgia, it's nice and quiet, never heard a thing. How odd, eh?

• Pitbulterrorist#

Pitbulterrorist October 21, 2013 5:18:11 PM CEST

this has been debunked already. people have been using the same recording on most of the videos. and then you have the war of the worlds sounds also. nothing but a hoax

• properREDeye#

properREDeye October 21, 2013 3:27:07 PM CEST

@statik - I couldn't get that link to work
    @Truthseeker959 - That's a pretty reasonable explanation but that would normally show on a seismograph and to my knowledge these areas are not experiencing earthquakes at the time. I have considered that it could be something to do with fracking, in fact it seems likely when you consider the pressures that are exerted underground to extract the shale that it would cause settlement in the area and that could produce vibrations. I also thought it could be some weird space weather phenomenon causing vibrations in the atmosphere. I'm open to suggestions

• statik#

statik October 21, 2013 8:29:42 AM CEST

How about this idea... maybe this sound is produced by the type of invisible ship that is at the end of this video http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/154934/Aircraft_UFO__Television_...

• Truthseeker959#

Truthseeker959 October 20, 2013 7:47:02 PM CEST

If you think of the sound created when you rub your finger around the rim of a wineglas, then apply that principle to the Earth Moving "Plate on Plate"
    I think that's what's causing these noises, some sort of friction deep underground.
    I may be wrong, its just my opinion.