Obama's Staged Fainting Act Exposed

• Debunker1900#

Debunker1900 October 28, 2013 1:34:25 AM CET

People faint at long events all the time. You honestly think this is all staged? What an idiot. You don't want healthcare? What happens when your dumb ass gets in a car accident? Should we leave your ass on the side of the road? Who do you think pays for indigent healthcare now? The costs are rolled over by charging the insurance companies and people that do pay more money to offset the costs which in turn, the insurance companies charge higher premiums. It's people like me that have healthcare that pay for your welfare ass. So yes. I'm all for everyone pitching in for healthcare because I'm tired of paying higher premiums because people like you don't "want" healthcare.

• Heretikos#

Heretikos October 24, 2013 3:12:39 PM CEST

Just to let ya know, there's a delay when shooting and the camera shots change as shit happens and they cut that delay to keep up, making better, faster transitions. I don't know how to explain it better, so pardon me. But don't get me wrong, seems fake to me.

• Heretikos#

Heretikos October 24, 2013 3:12:31 PM CEST

• Ishumble#

Ishumble October 24, 2013 2:34:08 AM CEST

All politicians lie an that is a fact some are better than others though

• Drcassiel#

Drcassiel October 23, 2013 6:07:58 AM CEST

bullshit for sale! bullshit for sale! please stop by and get your piece of bullshit!!!

• Capsule001#

Capsule001 October 23, 2013 1:25:27 AM CEST

That was hilarious!

• Rasputin.....#

Rasputin..... October 22, 2013 10:39:55 PM CEST

LOL...

• raphaelffarrugia#

raphaelffarrugia October 22, 2013 9:00:20 PM CEST

I have to agree on one point that could make it a setup.
    The camera person on the 1st shot did not have Obama at centre frame, but the woman who was about to faint was. Obama was actually way out towards the left, making it obvious that he wasn't the main focus of what was happening.

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 October 22, 2013 8:54:02 PM CEST

ROTFLMAO!!!! Excellent!

• Ontherock#

Ontherock October 22, 2013 8:41:55 PM CEST

stupid commentary,,,,what a waste of time,,