Please rate:

David Wilcock stuns the entire audience by playing a recording of his music

• Gghost#

Gghost November 5, 2013 2:37:01 PM CET

angels just don't come down to earth only demons and they don't create it either we are talking about Lucifer the angel who was kicked out of heaven etc.award winning musician please give me a f.ing break that song is just crap sorry

• Dick The Alien#

Dick The Alien November 4, 2013 5:54:39 AM CET

He's got a good voice, would've been tolerable if the music arrangement didn't sound like an 80's spearmint gum commercial..

• blackdog1956#

blackdog1956 November 3, 2013 7:41:35 PM CET

Got a girlie voice. Only weirdo's can market themselves with NWO/ Illuminati beliefs and make money these days.

The rest of us are Expendable.

I'm a Combat Vet and they let us know straight up we were Expendable and weren't joking during the Gulf War, there's plenty more fodder out there for their wars that will lead to Utopia, according to those nut jobs.

Once I was out I was deprogrammed by the Real Creator and made to know who I actually was working for all that time.

I was a little shocked, but fortunately I received a Clue by an unknown back in the 80's and it just was about the imagery on the $1 bill and it started my journey, later after computers were common place boy did I learn a lot, especially since I'm disabled and had lots of research time.

Get ready, things are going to happen fast when the spark starts the main fire.

They have to kill the dollar like back in the Depression, but with technology as the military and secret military and secret space program have, they can put thoughts into our minds making us think we are hearing God for those who are believers or whatever they want.

If you don't know about Project Blue Beam and the Iron Mountain Study, I'd suggest just starting with Blue Beam investigating it first, because it's a quick study, then Iron Mountain and be mentally prepared for Iron Mountain because most of the Agenda has been completed.

And beware of All dis-information and misinformation.

Want to see what they are up to we don't even know about, check this link on You Tube.

• mediasorcery#

mediasorcery October 31, 2013 4:49:38 AM CET

angelic being=lucifer lol.

• Ontherock#

Ontherock October 30, 2013 1:43:50 PM CET

Ya,,,,never really gave much credence to this guy,,,he spouts all the same ideas as the rest of them,,
    Puts his own twist on it,,,,Its not for me,,,,

The song is lame ,,,his voice is average at best,,,its heavily produced,a ton of effects,,,
    ,,,scarey shit,,,,,"your part of meeeee,,,",,,give me a break,,,
    Something not right with this dude,,,,I personally think hes a basket case,,,

I will give him credit for being able to use his "abilities" to make a buck and have it pretty good for himself...

but ill pass ,,,,
    Thanks for post
    Cheers

• zeepsop#

zeepsop October 30, 2013 12:20:02 PM CET

The probability to have Mercury and Venus in the same sign, is not 1:12.
    It's 1:3 for Mercury, and 1:5 for Venus.

Nice voice, btw.

• Ufojay#

Ufojay October 30, 2013 3:29:10 AM CET

Sounds like something from a 70's B movie.

• Truthseeker14#

Truthseeker14 October 30, 2013 1:03:15 AM CET

This guy thinks he's Edgar Cayce, what a joke. After hearing that you can't believe a word this guy says... Looney Toons in full swing!!!

• Temps13#

Temps13 October 29, 2013 11:14:15 PM CET

What a cock

• Sevens#

Sevens October 29, 2013 10:01:51 PM CET

I thought the song was OK, he seemed to have a reasonable voice.