UFO Exits Portal Over Mount Shasta 2013 HD

• Devilduce#

Devilduce February 11, 2014 12:26:19 AM CET

Was better if you just looked it up on google maps without the build up for his music , Add music to any UFO Video spells BS in my book. I have seen things in my life time to make me really understand we are not the only planet with life and trust me this is the slow planet the other 1 is so far ahead of us its funny to watch the trolls -bible thumpers-debunkers most of them employed by the you know who to keep most of us in the dark. Keep yours eyes & minds open just look at how many are so caught up in the bible and he has never been seen lets do a count on who seen what & my bet is the bible lost that count! But you still hold that book to be the truth Please, if you believe in what you dont see why is it hard to believe in what you do see?
    fear over faith time to stop it.Soon your going to see the truth then how stupid will you feel.

• Ronray#

Ronray November 21, 2013 9:03:29 PM CET

The Google cameras have an UltraViolet shield above the lens. Look at any street view of Google maps and you'll see it. A drop of water/moisture on that and... Voilà! Instant UFO!

• Yuya63#

Yuya63 November 17, 2013 9:09:16 PM CET

That does look alot like the one I saw in Northern California. Only I had a much closer and clearer view. And it was about 900ft round.

• Loky#

Loky November 16, 2013 6:51:19 PM CET

So where do the images come from, if Google, how do we get a sequence?
    Can others verify your sources?
    Without more info, I would have to discount this as something plucked out of the air

• GeneWilliams#

GeneWilliams November 16, 2013 7:36:53 AM CET

I have been to mt Shasta many times. There are limestone caverns in it. It is accepted that only a fraction have been found! It is a active volcano. Over the decades it is mentioned a lot as being an entrance to a base or portal. Portals can be underground, would be the better place for them but I suspect they are where "nature" puts them. When my grandparents lived up there I read about the Indians and they have myths of gods living there and of openings. They will not go on the mountain. It is said that Sasquatch lives there and guards underground treasures at the entrance to the caverns, the nature spirits call Sasquatch Trolls. Sasquatch is a spiritual creature which is why he cannot be caught. He knows where the portals are and keeps out of sight. He is only seen or photographed when he wants to be seen. Just enough so that we know he is there but not enough to convince skeptics, just like the nature spirits like fairies. This video does not surprise me at all. It is more than I would except to see.

• Devilishwork#

Devilishwork November 16, 2013 1:26:29 AM CET

Show us then rob?

• SchmittyDoesIt#

SchmittyDoesIt November 15, 2013 9:04:54 PM CET

drop of water on lens... duh.

• robertalvarez5682#

robertalvarez5682 November 15, 2013 7:41:17 PM CET

On Aug, 9th. 2013 I saw a jet come through a wormhole , I have two pictures to prove it.

• Spikey#

Spikey November 15, 2013 7:28:22 PM CET

How does a Google earth sequence of images get made then?

They only take a single image, and update it with a more current one but sometimes years apart.

This can't be real, the images are within seconds or minutes of each other.

Why bother to post obvious fakery..ad revenues?

• Torvam#

Torvam November 15, 2013 5:15:22 PM CET

E por que não colocou as coordenadas, para todos poderem ver??????