WhistleBlower Head of FBI tells all from NWO

• socurran#

socurran December 15, 2013 10:27:14 PM CET

Disclose tv is getting hacked or rather their customers are getting linked to hacking as example HELENROSE ! above Beware ! ........JOHNMPLACE Spaming idiots are all around us ! Take a good opening to converse and idiots spam the area - there's enough bullshit to sort through besides spam. not cool not upfront not honest ! etc.

• Spikey#

Spikey December 11, 2013 11:26:22 PM CET

Well...since i reckon the aquisition of money is the cause of the majority of Human misery, think work is for people that subconciously or conciously, secretly want to be controlled or led, and am not particularly fond of flash cars, i think that properly rules me out of your spam mate.

Now, if it had been about really filthy sex, alcohol and a fantastic new TV show based around either of the Stargate or Star Trek franchises, i'd have been interested.

Is the video any good BTW?

• HelenRose#

HelenRose December 11, 2013 8:34:48 PM CET

my friend's mom makes $63 an hour on the computer. She has been out of work for seven months but last month her payment was $18465 just working on the computer for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more http://www.cash29.com/

• Stingray5#

Stingray5 December 11, 2013 9:22:12 AM CET

you cant buy a brand new beamer for 6 and a half grand dude

• emporius#

emporius December 10, 2013 8:25:30 PM CET

Stop spaming stupid retard

• JohnMPlace#

JohnMPlace December 10, 2013 12:49:27 PM CET

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, http://www.cash46.com

• JohnMPlace#