MASSIVE, Unprecedented Discovery Rocks World & Shakes Up Science! (MUST-SEE VIDEO)

Description:

MASSIVE BIBLICAL DISCOVERY MADE BY AMERICAN -- that biblical images are etched in the earth's crust - now revealed by sonar imaging. Subsequently, before the prophets wrote it on paper, God wrote it in the earth! This video will show you how the earth itself is in archaeological mosaic. SHARE SHARE SHARE GLOBALLY! FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE DOWNLOAD/UPLOAD TO YOUR OWN CHANNELS/SITES *Protected under Fair Use Act 1976. For educational and review purposes.*

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Roggenwolfe#

Roggenwolfe January 20, 2014 1:40:52 AM CET

Yet another pish vid which belongs on nubtube

• Michael777#

Michael777 December 16, 2013 2:34:57 AM CET

With all due respect, these are more what i would call watermarks of authenticity, not the substance of the object or metaphor they represent... The seals of Revelation haven't been opened yet, but they surely will be in time....

• Elnorel#

Elnorel December 13, 2013 5:59:36 PM CET

BULLSHIT ALERT !!!!

• properREDeye#

properREDeye December 13, 2013 2:41:34 PM CET

Its sad that this has been the top recommended video for over 24 hrs... this should have been removed for lying in the title

• DmoniX_The_Destroyer#

DmoniX_The_Destroyer December 13, 2013 3:46:39 AM CET

Several minutes in and this is the most ridiculous, asinine, dumb, unfounded piece of crap I've seen in a long time... Talk about grasping for straws....

• Rev165#

Rev165 December 13, 2013 3:12:56 AM CET

....I had to make a comment about this video but what do you say to this kind of lunacy...yet the video kept me laughing hysterically for so long ....thanks you made my day

• Rev165#

Rev165 December 13, 2013 3:12:55 AM CET

• spaceyman#

spaceyman December 13, 2013 1:06:17 AM CET

my friend's moms brothers neigbors sisters pet cats veternarian makes absolutely no money an hour on the computer.She's been out of work for seven months but last month she tried one of those make money online scams and now shes even deeper in the hole than she was before.

• GillHarrisonJennings#

GillHarrisonJennings December 12, 2013 4:43:27 PM CET

God save us from this idiocy.

• Crusader#

Crusader December 12, 2013 3:50:57 PM CET

3 mins in I thought what a load of bollocks, then spotted its nearly an hour long, no thanks