NASA Mission reveals the Glass Tubes of Mars?!

• 8seconds
  • uploaded: Dec 16, 2013

Description:

http://www.whatsupinthesky.com - These have been made famous over the years and I had to do a video on them! What do you think these strange formations are? Just sand? Translucent Glass? Railway Station from Millions of Years ago? Please comment below and hit subscribe to keep up on all the Anomalies! I have about 1000 photo's and will do a video for each one if I can find the time! Much love to all the people who come back time and time again! For those who comment and get involved as well I do this for you all! Here is a link to the original NASA photo! http://ida.wr.usgs.gov/html/m04002/m0400291.html

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• artfantasies#

artfantasies December 27, 2013 10:26:38 PM CET

Seems to me not like a large and artifical or built structure. 1st because of the rocks around, they seem not big and 2nd because of the bends themself. They are not perfectly build like and achritect and builder would do that. No, they are different in the shaped, not perfectly build and all the same. So it seems more for me like an organic being, like ribs. But what do I and we know?

• aaronsinuhe#

aaronsinuhe December 19, 2013 4:06:31 AM CET

I would have to say that they are not natural formations, but whomever built them were very bad at construction. LOL

• matted#

matted December 18, 2013 4:45:18 AM CET

worms

• Callmepop#

Callmepop December 17, 2013 8:41:57 AM CET

Must be how Ripleys bad guys move around!!

• Pspono#

Pspono December 17, 2013 4:47:20 AM CET

Nice video... these are also on the moon. They first thought glass? but then speculated some type of clear metal tubes..I have picture saved on my pc due to above these tubes you can see a crater with some type of ship in it @ like the shuttle..right from gov.site..they must have missed this one or? someone made a mistake

• Delvisual#

Delvisual December 17, 2013 2:46:17 AM CET

Mr DmoniX, these are NOT lava tubes as found on earth, seeing as you seem to think you have all the answers, where exactly on Earth can these glass tubes be found?

• DmoniX_The_Destroyer#

DmoniX_The_Destroyer December 17, 2013 1:43:15 AM CET

Nothing big here, it's no secret at all that Mars like Earth, like Venus and countless other planets that have active for formerly active volcanoes. The "glass tubes" can be found all over Earth... So no, they are not some "alien" highway....