Yellowstone Erruption Could Wipe Out Entire USA

• Harlekin
  • uploaded: Jan 11, 2009

• Bpeirce2#

Bpeirce2 December 6, 2010 11:31:48 PM CET

I believe it will be magma ejection, I believe the ejection will be verticle and not lateral. I believe the jet stream will protect southernwest and northwest. It will be massive food shortages poisoned fresh water, (surface) It is long over due!

• Pateriot#

Pateriot August 18, 2009 5:56:53 PM CEST

The Supervolcano under Yellowstone National park has erupted several times in the past and, at some point in the future it will erupt again with cataclysmic results. This is not BS, but a simple fact of nature. As the guest rightly pointed out, the probability of this happening in any given year or even in our lifetime is very small...but it does exist. Information like this does not paralyze me with fear or drive me into a bunker. I find it rather sad that the same information must be discredited in your mind by attacking the source of the information. It is possible to both know that a threat exists and to live with it without being possesed by crippling fear! Ignoring the threat does not lessen it nor make us safer from it any more then acknowledging it endangers us.

• Sleator#

Sleator May 27, 2009 9:55:16 PM CEST

Unfortunately, ALOT of people believe fox news, no matter what they say. It is sad but true sir.

• 007agentgrace#

007agentgrace January 13, 2009 5:34:10 AM CET

LOL, nobody believes FOX news! They always have pseudo intellectuals on to promote the boogie man, terror, terror...the globalist are probably trying to figure out how to take this land, and at the same time accomplish their eugenics on us as they make up a stupid story, like 9/11...nobody believes FOX news

• Jamesroska#

Jamesroska January 13, 2009 12:10:57 AM CET

what a exciting time to be alive, so many ways to end! for example nuclear war, pandemic,poisoning of the masses by the government,2012,alien invasion,solar flares,polution,economic issues,and now this? I'm a pescimist so at least I'm having fun.

• Mrknowitall#

Mrknowitall January 12, 2009 7:50:59 AM CET

...also, it made me think of some people who chose Montana, Idaho and Wyoming as the safe places to be when it all goes down. Yellowstone may not have been factored in.

• Mrknowitall#

Mrknowitall January 12, 2009 7:45:29 AM CET

Yeah.. he isn't acting cavalier about this at all. He seemed seriously concerned (as I am now). (here is where somebody is supposed to say "Oh it is on FOX so it is all BS")

• Mastive72#

Mastive72 January 12, 2009 5:53:19 AM CET

The frantic caller is a fake. The kid confessed on the show after he did it. Not sure how long after, but i know he confessed. The things i saw about the Denver Airport and other areas, about mass "concentration" camps and plague scares me worse than this does. Check that stuff out. It makes sense when you think about it.

• Mastive72#

Mastive72 January 12, 2009 5:48:30 AM CET

He doesn't know exactly??? Cmon that's BS. This guy knows more than he is telling. He doesn't want to say anything absolute for some reason. I think we should be better for warned if this kind of chit hits the geologic fan.

• Tonecapone808#

Tonecapone808 January 11, 2009 10:06:17 PM CET

the earth is lacking alot of love right now.