Real Scary Ghost spirit video NOT FAKE

• Kanaeta
  • uploaded: Jan 11, 2009

Description:

I took some video of my little cousin when i was overseas last year on my phone. and after when i uploaded it to the computer i noticed something fly past in the background..Notice how it goes behind the wall not into the wall... very strange indeed. This video is not fake, the only thing ive done is put my you tube user name onto it. its the real deal and I don't know what it is or how to explain it.

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Rknrrbbn1#

Rknrrbbn1 October 9, 2010 8:59:17 AM CEST

wow!! even the baby hears it she turns her head towards it good video

• Charlesw#

Charlesw November 1, 2009 5:18:47 AM CET

This type of video effect of possible spirits is becoming common on home video recordings. Very interesting considering the varied sources. Maybe this is something important.

• Vikinggoddess#

Vikinggoddess January 15, 2009 12:06:45 AM CET

Its preety cool... but... (I dont know anything about howto fake a thing like this) That ,,ghost,, seems so much clearer than everything else on the video so it makes me doubt it!! But besides that I wanna believe it!

• Hopouk#

Hopouk January 12, 2009 2:22:28 AM CET

Why is this in the UFO section? Please move it to Ghosts or whatever that section is.

• Cosmonaut#

Cosmonaut January 11, 2009 8:31:39 PM CET

Thats super easy to fake. All you need is a knowledge of compositing and animation. Heck you could quite easily create that 'thing' in photoshop or illustrator. Not that I'm saying this video is a fake, just saying how easy it is to create such effects.Probably light hitting the lens as it pans from left to right.

• Kanaeta#

Kanaeta January 11, 2009 7:34:05 PM CET

No clue - I should have specified that this vid was posted by a chrism6 over at http://www.youtube.com" title="www.youtube.com" rel="external nofollow">www.youtube.com Would also like to add that Im not sure if this is fake or not - dispite what the title states :/ but me myself...not sure - this vid actually reminds me of a Reptilian video of one sprinting across a highway - if I remember the vid I'll post it up as a reply Thx for the opinion =D

• Landismine1234#

Landismine1234 January 11, 2009 7:05:44 PM CET

In my opinion, 1. Why did "it" appear at all and coincidently while you were filming..coincidence? ..i think not. Hence, i believe it wanted to be noticed! 2. Why behind the wall? perhaps a choice due to its capabilities or limitations 3. Now what will you do about this experience?

• Djinn#

Djinn January 11, 2009 2:25:38 PM CET

Interesting!Looks hard to fake.