Russian video that made the whole world cry

• Renseor
  • uploaded: Dec 25, 2013

• adamzi#

adamzi January 10, 2014 11:21:14 AM CET

not cry...just few tears ok.

• Devilduce#

Devilduce December 30, 2013 3:33:21 AM CET

BEEN WITH THIS SITE QUITE A FEW YEARS AND YES IM DONE WITH THIS SITE ALSO 98% BULLSHIT MOST OF THIS STUFF IS PURE BULLSHIT CAPPED OFF WITH MUSIC & NOW ADS JUST A WAY TO PUSH THEIR MUSIC & ADS ""PLEASE""" TRUE VIDEOS DONT HAVE FRIGGIN MUSIC UNLESS ALTERED!!!!! ANY TYPE OF PURE TRUTH VIDEO DONT HAVE MUSIC IF MUSIC IS IN THE VIDEO YOUR GETTING FILLED WITH SHIT GOOD BYE BULLSHIT (ALTERED DISCLOSE TV) WHAT A JOKE YOU TURNED INTO AND ALSO JOINED THE MIND CONTROL MEDIA !

• exhippie#

exhippie December 29, 2013 5:55:32 AM CET

Regarding advertising, google "ghostery" for a handy little thingy that blocks ads and other unwanted drivel. As for the video itself, it doesn't happen just in Russia. There is more love and kindness in the world than those that run the mass media will admit or show us. They are in the business of focusing attention on what they and their masters want us to see rather than what we need to see.

• lazza#

lazza December 27, 2013 2:19:15 PM CET

Isn't it interesting that we view these acts of kindness as almost unusual when really they should be normal and not worthy of comment let alone video

• MarieLBrown#

MarieLBrown December 27, 2013 2:22:01 AM CET

i get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,...... http://WWW.JOBS81.COM" title="WWW.JOBS81.COM" rel="external nofollow">WWW.JOBS81.COM

• Ishumble#

Ishumble December 27, 2013 2:02:46 AM CET

wonderful human acts of compassion and kindness

• Drcassiel#

Drcassiel December 26, 2013 10:32:39 PM CET

Excellent videos, I do the same every single time I can. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• madhatterand#

madhatterand December 26, 2013 10:27:20 PM CET

ok thats a great video ... but I have to say to Disclose TV that I will not be coming back to your site EVER!
    when I have to watch a pop up video Ad about products I dont care about that you endorsed... then have to watch another Ad on the video itself I watched more Ad than i did video ... to me that means you have sold out ... you are sponsering the same ads that Facebook does ... which is owned by the government ... my only real conclussion is that you have been bought out ! which means that anything on this site is tampered with and manipulated ... i no longer have faith in your objectiveness. i will continue to use other reliable sources... but not this one which saddens me because you guys posted some great stuff. But i will not go to a site that empowers capitalism while stating that its here for the people.

• darrenlewis5811#

darrenlewis5811 December 26, 2013 7:47:50 PM CET

and were taught russians are heartless and war like

• Jorlin#

Jorlin December 26, 2013 7:12:24 PM CET

These random acts of kindness simply generates positive vibrations into a world of negativity that has been created by design. "Neversaydie" I totally agree with you. We can change this world with love.