New Web Bots Predictions about 2012

• Herbert
  • uploaded: Jan 11, 2009

• Bugstomper#

Bugstomper January 11, 2011 7:52:30 AM CET

'The heliosphere keeps us safe from radiation'??? Well the sun is the closest star, and it's already 'bombarding' Earth with radiation! DUH! BTW, screw the Mayans! They disappeared 900 years ago! Your so full of shit! Go stick your head in your ass!

• Bugstomper#

Bugstomper January 11, 2011 7:47:28 AM CET

Ah, it's 2011 now! Stuff isn't happening like you say.

• Boondox681#

Boondox681 July 23, 2009 8:19:18 PM CEST

look for these words when scientists speak.'mysterious' and their 'baffled'.that's when you know their lies are being revealed.

• Debris765nju#

Debris765nju February 19, 2009 6:55:24 AM CET

I would say that is pretty much where the human gestalt is these days. We have been indoctrinated since childhood that this is the pattern we're doomed to follow. I think i will get my back yard plowed........

• Mastive72#

Mastive72 January 29, 2009 7:31:00 AM CET

ONE MORE THING..FEMA CAMPS ARE REAL, THEY WOULD ALSO PRODUCE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO BE FORCED INTO HIDING, AND VERY POSSIBLY RELY ON THERE OWN CROPS TO SURVIVE, OR IN TURN BE STARVED AND I'M SURE KILLED IN THE FEMA CAMPS...

• Mastive72#

Mastive72 January 29, 2009 7:22:19 AM CET

On the global warming issue...I had recently had the opportunity to see a snow storm that brought 3 inches of snow around my house,,, The interesting part of this is that at night outside my window after the snow had fallen, the sky still overcast and what should have been dark clouds, was actually a smokey yet faint orange look to it.. This caused what would normally be a dark outside to appear to look like it was almost dawn, or the light of dusk all night until daybreak this occured... In other words the orangey grey skies actually made it appear like it was light enough out to see the outside more clearly. I have never seen this before in my life and i have lived here for 36 years. My theory is that there may be so much radiation from the sun that day, that the clouds above my house and surrounding areas held so much of it that it reflects a day like likeness below. It appeared to be day instead of night,,,not a bright day, but brighter outside enough to see clearly than normal. I think that the sun may be increasing in radiation delivered to the earth, and thus causing this effect. I have never seen an overcast sky like that in my life or since then.. Just something to ponder...Also in stated in this vid. is the date Jan 26th 09.. somenthing major happening was to occur... I figured it woud be about the economy, and is was...The news reported that 1000's upon 1000's of people were laid off...That in itself is proof that this guys contact has amazing foresight...However, what struck me the most is the compnaies that were doing this...These companies were very well established, Catiplilar, Home Depot, Microsoft,GM to name a few...Bluechip stock companies...If anything it makes me pay very close attention to what was said here.. Although layoffs were obviously going to happen, its the companies that were mentioned, which makes me believe what is said here...Think about it...

• Rooti#
  • Iraoksman#

Iraoksman January 13, 2009 5:20:49 AM CET

scientists say no such thing as global warming. "scientists" i dunno

• Rooti#

Rooti January 12, 2009 9:43:32 PM CET

Give the man credit for thinking outside the box. The 'scientists' can't decide if we have global warming or cooling these days much less predict the operation of the universe or the economic system. I think the scenario presented is as likely as anything else.

• Rooti#