BREAKING: Alien Abductee Shares Video of REAL ALIENS /( ((BOLLOX)) )

• Malogg
  • uploaded: Dec 30, 2013

• christinegomez7#

christinegomez7 June 30, 2014 5:31:11 AM CEST

ive had the same experience

• adamzi#

adamzi January 10, 2014 11:55:21 AM CET

so the only thing that i thought it might be interesting ....which is the video of that ( figure )..he didnt show it,
    damn it

• BBWulf#

BBWulf January 7, 2014 10:14:39 PM CET

What a Self Centered Psycho Lying Dirt Bag.
    This man is all about ME,ME, ME, ME.
    This is the WORST kind of individual to me, the lowest of the low.

• jjbreen7#

jjbreen7 January 2, 2014 11:12:36 PM CET

LAMO - here is the where the joke starts:

Where are the papers of the "independent" observations of this item? It is M.I.A. - I would LOVE to have the people that investigated this come forward and put validation and verification to this.

Right now - in legal terms -> We have HEAR SAY. Which is NOT proof or evidence of anything.

Sorry - we have a 'story' with some broken glass - more likely than not. With "claims" that have not been verified or validated at all. I can create some nice pokes - bruises and such on my body and claim - I WAS ABDUCTED and get some nice "Speaker Fees" ($$) to tell my story. I can claim U of WA scientists looked at my implant (names left out to protect their jobs) ... (????) I happen to know some actual scientists - that IF this happened, it would be N E W S ... big time. Sorry it would. Kind of blows this guys story out of the water.

Funny how the above guy with his story (with supposed evidence) is only making the rounds at UFO conventions, funny - in that if he indeed had 'alien technology' that was verified/validated by a Named University - it WOULD BE NEWS - and BIG TIME.

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 January 2, 2014 8:55:55 PM CET

Wow I love these servers! What a piece of crap!
    Just keep hitting that submit button

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 January 2, 2014 8:55:55 PM CET

Wow I love these servers! What a piece of crap!
    Just keep hitting that submit button

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 January 2, 2014 8:55:55 PM CET

Wow I love these servers! What a piece of crap!
    Just keep hitting that submit button

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 January 2, 2014 8:55:53 PM CET

Wow I love these servers! What a piece of crap!
    Just keep hitting that submit button

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 January 2, 2014 8:55:35 PM CET

Wow I love these servers! What a piece of crap!
    Just keep hitting that submit button

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 January 2, 2014 8:55:10 PM CET

Wow I love these servers! What a piece of crap!
    Just keep hitting that submit button