1 Rating:

Marilyn Monroe from Afterlife on SEX and PASSION

• Desteni
  • uploaded: Sep 12, 2007

• Folami#

Folami January 31, 2012 3:10:38 PM CET

SHE'S A NARCISSIST!!! THAT'S WHY SHE'S DOES THIS. THAT WAS THE QUICKEST CHANNELING I HAVE EVER SEEN FAKED! SHE GOES UNDER IN LESS THAN A SECOND... ANY ATTENTION IS BETTER THAN NONE. INCLUDING MINE.

• Billjohnston#

Billjohnston March 3, 2010 1:30:25 AM CET

Coo! Coo!

• Lisara#

Lisara April 9, 2009 9:20:08 PM CEST

Well, I don't think she is a good actress, because every video of channeling that I've observed she speaks the same, acts the same, and uses the same lingo. The chick actually channels a panty-liner, oh excuse me "the manifested essence of the materials used to make a panty-liner". If it is REAL (big if) then it is a lieing spirit making fun of puny mortals. But like I said--I roll my eyes at her cheap performances. these channelings ae a ploy to rake in as many people of different beliefs and mindsets into Desteni's agenda. "Oh my goodness! Jesus is Channeled! Oh my God Mother Teresa speaks! Oh my goodness, it's Hitler! a demon! Marylin Monroe! Mahatma Ghandi! Kurt Cobain! A pantyliner--what next a tampon???? Actually, she claimed in one of her comments on a video on her site that she would likely channel a tampon next. It is a shame some people fall for their bait challenging them to be "open-minded"--yeah, be open-minded, but don't let your brain fall out in the process.

• Damdevildog#

Damdevildog February 20, 2009 12:45:56 PM CET

This broad is an absolute lunatic!

• Saluna#

Saluna December 12, 2008 8:32:01 AM CET

I don\'t get much positive vibe from Desteni at all.

• Amadeo#

Amadeo September 25, 2007 4:05:56 PM CEST

Sounds South African to me. It's such bullshit anyway. If she was actually channelling Marilyn Monroe, she'd be speaking in Marilyn Monroe's accent, not a South African one. Absolute crap. Stop posting your shit, you screwed up junkie. I'm British and that's no British accent.

• Thevspiral#

Thevspiral September 13, 2007 9:47:37 AM CEST

This chick is an outstanding actress... I had no idea Marylin was English... Wales perhaps? Come on.