Best Video Proof of Alien Hybrids

• belleindigo#

belleindigo February 13, 2014 9:05:50 PM CET

What a pile of shit.

No offense, but I wish people would stop making these fake videos and scaring everybody. Nobody has reptile slits in their eyes. If they do, it's a genetic mutation and nothing more. The evil on this planet is caused by humans allowing other humans to mess it up, not reptile-people. You need to be worrying about the health of our people and our planet, which is dwindling because people spend too much time and energy on shit like this.

• dionfields98#

dionfields98 January 31, 2014 12:35:25 PM CET

None of my school pictures have this and for some reason you reptiles can't keep your disguise much longer so your going to try to convince us that we all have it. You know this is a lie. You been lieing and oppressing us to long if this is the case and your about to be revealed more to the world and killing us for to long with your evil hateful garbage.

• dionfields98#

dionfields98 January 31, 2014 12:29:56 PM CET

Yeah my comment keeps disappearing wonder why?

• Jped70#

Jped70 January 30, 2014 11:50:32 AM CET

What a load of crap I have meet someone with eyes like this years ago. All it is a genetic cock up, why does everything on the net have to be so dramatic !!!!!
    I do believe but we have so much of our own stuff to work out before we worry about who is out there.

• danwiberg9#

danwiberg9 January 29, 2014 10:21:26 PM CET

Computer altered. Notice no normal reflection on the eyes from the lighting in the room. Also the hue changes are caused by shifting the chroma phase reference.

Looks good but is fake as all get out.

• Nuujumn11#

Nuujumn11 January 29, 2014 8:56:10 PM CET

best evidence thus far on this end.

• toddjumper#

toddjumper January 28, 2014 12:38:25 AM CET

Nice video editing - know a video edit when I see one. And have looked at every photo of myself and family since a kid and never seen this in my life. Didn't start seeing this until conspiracy nuts started making youtube videos in recent years.

• californiabatman#

californiabatman January 27, 2014 10:11:13 PM CET

reptilians... ha! I got this video of the tooth fairy with lizard eyes standing over some photo shopped giant bones proving that aliens from planet ballsack came here and transformed into human form to take over the snack food industry.

• Repoman#

Repoman January 27, 2014 8:45:20 PM CET

This is not the first time I have seen Richard Baker with obvious reptilian slits in his eyes. There is a CBS interview that shows this very strongly as well. I must say though that this footage and his interview with CBS is some of the best evidence of this ive seen. There is definately something up with him. Keep a close watch on this guy. Good video and thanks for posting.

• corypickerign3#