This will change you in exactly 60 seconds

• uploaded: Feb 9, 2014

• JohnSanders2#

JohnSanders2 February 13, 2014 9:29:24 AM CET

shit utter shit.....

• segundoasensiosuarez#

segundoasensiosuarez February 12, 2014 4:02:04 AM CET

tyrsen sigues siendo un carapijo

• Tommyr#

Tommyr February 11, 2014 11:41:45 PM CET

Meh. Same story told for many decades. Doesn't make any impact.

Parenting is what is missing in the past 30 years. Most people don't do their parenting job. Some do but not many.

• Hipjipc#

Hipjipc February 11, 2014 6:37:17 PM CET

Too bad this won't make a dent at all in what it depicts. People are too self centered and lack responsibility for anything. When something happens it is always something or somebody elses fault. Nothing will ever change the status quo. What the world was 1000's of years ago it is still the same today. Nothing short of human DNA manipulation could ever change the monkey.

• Tyrssen#

Tyrssen February 11, 2014 6:04:45 PM CET

Actually I'm still the same as I was 60 seconds ago ... because I'm not an asshole like the people in this video.

• Drcassiel#

Drcassiel February 10, 2014 7:59:24 PM CET

I love it! Really true!

• Coolerman#

Coolerman February 10, 2014 4:05:33 PM CET

I don't have children. So i'm not a model for anyone.

• Pateriot#

Pateriot February 10, 2014 2:48:49 PM CET

Very powerful! It makes me examine how I behave around my children.

• Ontherock#

Ontherock February 10, 2014 12:19:47 AM CET

very powerful message,,,,and very true,,,,this is something every adult should see,,,,
    I will admit it is disturbing when you watch it,,,but more so as you realize we are all guilty of some of these
    kinds of behavior ,,,,,too different extents and contexts,,,we all need to help each other ,,more so our young people who will grow up to become the next generation of people who will help shape and build our future,,,
    by acting like caring ,,loving and tolerant people,,,
    Thank you for sharing this with us,,,,I will share it as well,,,,maybe it will help some of us to break these cycles of destructive behaviour and mind sets,,,,,and some kids will be instilled with attributes of respect,,love,,empathy,,and tolerance,,We have to start somewhere,,,,and it has to start soon,,,,,,,
    Cheers ,,,,,,