Aliens invade Sochi? UFO hunter claims he has proof

• Hubble
  • uploaded: Feb 15, 2014

Description:

â–º http://tinyurl.com/powertosucceed609/ â—„â—„CLICK HERE NOW!!! JOIN THE MOST VALUABLE OPPORTUNITY WORLDWIDE! I'M GONNA SAVE YOUR LIFE!!! UFO watchers say Russias resort city of Sochi could be a galactic hub for visitors from another planet. One man says he has evidence of hundreds of UFO sight... sochi travel guide for the 2014 winter olympics http://youtu.be/VzNKU7FaSzQ 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT 1000% PROFIT EVERYBODY HAS TO JOIN HERE! â–º http://tinyurl.com/powertosucceed609/ â—„ â–ºSUBSCRIBE HERE NOW!!! GET THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS! SUBSCRIBE!!! CLICK HERE! â–º http://tinyurl.com/powertosucceed69/ â—„ I'M GONNA SAVE YOUR LIFE!!! SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! !BE SUCCESSFUL TODAY!!! success quotes, success speech, success articles, 2014 Winter Olympics (Event), games, sochi travel guide, sochi time zone, sochi boycott, sochi pronunciation, sochi hotels, sochi flooding, sochi climate, sochi downhill, winter olympics 2014 sochi location, sochi winter olympics 2014 sponsors, sochi mascots for the 2014 winter olympics, 2014 sochi olympics figure skating, 2014 world cup, next olympics 2014 venue, Figure Skating, Ice Hockey, Women's Pursuit, Freestyle Skiing, Cross-Country, Curling, Biathlon, Ice Hockey, Luge, Ski Jumping, Snowboard â–º http://tinyurl.com/powertosucceed69/ â—„â–ºCLICK HERE NOW!!! JOIN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS ONLINE! http://colibrionline.empowernetwork.com/

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• properREDeye#

properREDeye February 17, 2014 4:00:43 PM CET

Bear in mind this is Russia, that could very easily be an unknown type of jet

• properREDeye#

properREDeye February 17, 2014 3:58:23 PM CET

Well Harry Harper, i agree totally, these people are not only wasting their own time and everyone else's but they are attacking and deteriorating the actual fabric of our society by denying impartial reporting with their presumptuous and often unjustified ridicule. The reason for it has a few aspects. Most reporters i think are just conforming to what they are instructed to by their bosses, trying to hang onto their job but some undoubtedly take financial incentives directly. The bosses however i have no doubt are routinely lobbied with vast financial incentives by government agencies and big business to sway public opinion on various topics. For example, have you ever noticed how often big pharma will have product placement on the news? It is much more often than you might think. The long & the short of it is this reporter was probably told to be demeaning and derogatory and somebody got paid for it somewhere along the way. It is sad that news stations have become the new lobbying arena for anyone with a $ to bribe with but it is a clear indication of the saturation of corruption within our business and political spheres, we could use this knowledge to take that power from them and restore the meaning of news to its prior legitimacy

• disclos3000#

disclos3000 February 17, 2014 6:17:06 AM CET

Few years back when a Youtube user posted his Ufo's video and claim that he had seen them several times so I left a comment saying that I don't believed in his story cuz seeing an Ufo for just one time in our whole life is already impossible how could he still seeing Ufo several of times and guess what... about a year after I've left that comment, me and my wife plus my next door neighbors do saw Ufo event several times in San Diego in the 2 years span and whatever were up in the sky that I've seen, til' now I still couldn't found any web's video showing similar objects nor occurrence. And those events also make me regret of my disbelieved of that person Ufo's story. So now seeing this story and even though the object in video is little sketchy, I will just keep an open mind about it and will not doubt of his story :-)

• djnick18#

djnick18 February 16, 2014 4:27:55 PM CET

I agree totally with "Harry Harper" ... Excellent comment !!

• MarkmBha#

MarkmBha February 16, 2014 1:24:36 PM CET

Of course they have "invaded" Sochi...
    The aliens were not "invited" !

• Harry Harper#

Harry Harper February 16, 2014 3:50:00 AM CET

As usual this mainstream media report finishes with the usual predictable, patronising final comments trivialising the ufo phenomenon after presenting some credible and topical information. Of course it is not absolute proof, no -one is suggesting it is. I don't recall the photographer making any claims about contact with little green men so why the unecessary inclusion of irrelevant cgi rubbish along with the visual evidence presented. Is the media incapable of presenting information without insulting the intelligence of their audience. Every time this comes up I note they regularly, implicitly casting aspersions on the sanity of those brave enough to come forward. Why not simply suggest or leave it to the public to decide for themselves instead of including cgi rubbish along with bona fide photographic data. I seem to recall similar footage at the London Olympics which is interesting and suggests that if there is a cloaked ufo presence, perhaps they are interested in our interest in major sporting events or prominent events which involve co-operation between nations.

​