Is This The Cause of War? Oldest Pyramid On Earth Found Buried In Crimea, Ukraine!

• Porten Vid#

Porten Vid April 1, 2014 2:06:30 AM CEST

Pyramids or not this invasion are ilegal or a dictatorish enterprise the interest is politic nor arqueologic the wrost CCCP face in Twenty one century

• Michael777#

Michael777 March 13, 2014 2:43:11 AM CET

Yeah right. It must be a star gate, and this of course is where flight 370 went. Its all connected right? Slow down folks, there doesn't have to be a connection to any of this. Much more evidence needed.

• jjbreen7#

jjbreen7 March 9, 2014 7:38:54 PM CET

LOL .. okay;
    So fast forward from March 5th - to - March 9th. Our President is even being mocked (rightly so) by SNL. Not to mention a few other outlets - and NO - not the conservative ones either. CNN - MSNBC to name just 2 of the few I've been watching. Even they have stated in so many words - Our Pres. is "Spineless" < - one of the words I heard and read. Spineless - No Balls both mean the same thing.
    . o O ( just saying )
    But the bottom line - This supposed find has nothing to do with the invasion. Which was my point from the beginning. ZERO - NADA - to do with the invasion. Russia has been planning this and Obama just made it easier for them to invade. Russia did not have to worry.

• Opalserpent#

Opalserpent March 7, 2014 12:37:32 AM CET

@jjbreen7 What brains do you have in the first place saying your president has
    no balls?

Sorry but perhaps you should research the foriegn coups your cia has instigated over
    the past 50 years in foreign countries and the backing of death squads to wipe out
    opposition to these installed U.S. puppet regimes.

I see your still propping up egypt with billions every year to keep the military junta
    there in power while protesters are violently suppresed.

It's all good when it's your nation doing the stooging but not when it's russia on
    their own doorstep.

I reward jjbreen retard of the millenium award.

• Flossy #

Flossy March 6, 2014 12:38:15 PM CET

Sorry I was posting this information for "Tradeshowjoe" but TPTB are very keen to find another Stargate .
    I don't think they know how to get them to work.

• Flossy #

Flossy March 6, 2014 12:35:44 PM CET

Do a search on this site for Simon Parkes the information you seek is in one of his videos.

• Oblivion#

Oblivion March 6, 2014 9:34:21 AM CET

@jjbeen No Balls? U.S. is not responsible for all injustices in the world even if we try and act like some kind of super hero nation. NEWS FLASH, Heroes just end up dead. we literally cannot afford a war with a nation like Russia. Literally

• Tradeshowjoe#

Tradeshowjoe March 6, 2014 8:13:06 AM CET

Yo Filipe: I'm not pickin on you; What story are you referring to? Really bro I agree with you. And I wanna know more.

• Julian Royal#