X is NOT UNknown

• Sicksince
  • uploaded: Sep 16, 2007

• Kerrblur2#

Kerrblur2 November 12, 2008 3:45:42 PM CET

actually the songs pretty tight man.

• Jon1313#

Jon1313 September 6, 2008 12:59:10 AM CEST

This ones cool and right on the money

• Joshg2020#

Joshg2020 April 2, 2008 3:53:46 AM CEST

I like this alot and I think the rap is a great touch to this because its not that bullshit rap you hear all the time about drugs and hoes its actually educational rap but the only problem for me was the beat was kinda of loud so i really couldn't hear what the people were really saying other than that it was great

• Sicksince#

Sicksince October 7, 2007 10:57:50 PM CEST

great

• Searcher#

Searcher October 7, 2007 9:07:29 PM CEST

nice pictures just to bad there is rap in it!

• Sicksince#

Sicksince October 7, 2007 12:58:29 AM CEST

I DO COME BACK AFTER NINE DAYS CAUSE IM THINK WHEATHER OR NOT YOUR WIFES PUSSY NEEDS A REST TO CLOSE UP FOR A WHILE AFTER ALL THAT; U SHOULD NOTICE THERE ALOT MORE ROOM ALL OF A SUDDEN; WELL HAVE FUN SWIMMING IN THE BUTTOMLESS PIT; O I THINK I LOST MY WATCH INSIDE THINK YOU CAN FISH IT OUT FOR ME WITH YOUR TONGUE; I JUST STICK YOUR HEAD IT IT WILL FIT I BET ! LOAD ANOTHER VIDEO ON IT

• Cfmadcow#

Cfmadcow October 7, 2007 12:56:30 AM CEST

LMAO too funny SuckSince...only a pathetic little virgin dweeb like yourself would go the childish route you just took....I guess I should have expected more from you....naw...thats about what i expected from a pathetic coward. keep posting scooter....oh and by the way....who is the coward??? I don't have my account blocked LMAO...you make me laugh

• Sicksince#

Sicksince October 7, 2007 12:51:12 AM CEST

• Cfmadcow#

Cfmadcow October 7, 2007 12:16:01 AM CEST

By: Sicksince 14 hours agoNO; WHY DONT U MAKE ME STOP POSTING ; DONT LIKE IT GO TO ANOTHER VIDEO PRICK; AND BY THE WAY EAT A COW DICKEat a cow dick??? That is the best comeback you could think of in 9 days LMAO. Go back to your ten year old computer and watch reruns of star trek scooter and about your Crap....oops rap music...I hear Bush loves it.

• Sicksince#

Sicksince October 7, 2007 12:13:14 AM CEST

OK GREAT ; AT LEAST YOU WAS CORRECT ON YOU ADDRESSED THE SITUATION ; BUT LOADING IT UP IS NOT GOING TO KILL ANYBODY IS IT ?