Please rate:

Carpet Cleaning Fort Lauderdale 954-374-7607

Description:

http://www.drsteemer.com carpet cleaning miami, carpet cleaning coral gables, carpet cleaning coconut grove, carpet cleaning south miami, carpet cleaning miami beach, carpet cleaning brickell, carpet cleaning kendall, carpet cleaning bal harbour, carpet cleaning bay harbour, carpet cleaning miami springs, carpet cleaning miami gardens, carpet cleaning aventura fl, carpet cleaning sunny isles fl, carpet hollywood fl, carpet cleaning hallandale beach fl, carpet cleaning fort lauderdale, carpet cleaning davie fl, carpet cleaning miramar fl, carpet cleaning pembroke pines fl, carpet cleaning weston fl, carpet cleaning cutler bay fl, carpet cleaning homestead fl, carpet cleaning doral fl, carpet cleaning medley fl, carpet cleaning miami lakes, carpet cleaning north bay village fl.

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Dourselfafavor#

Dourselfafavor January 29, 2009 6:19:16 AM CET

Hey ....... I think I'll start a crappy carpet cleaning business and go advertise on disclose TV where the worlds conspiracy theorists gather to view aliens and doomsday scenarios....... BRILLIANT!!!!!! You get a gold star for this my friend LOL......WOW...some VERY VERY BIRGHT PEOPLE OUT THERE!!!

• Dourselfafavor#

Dourselfafavor January 29, 2009 6:18:46 AM CET

• Crunchy#

Crunchy January 29, 2009 4:55:34 AM CET

general mystery's ? :P

• Guiii#

Guiii January 29, 2009 12:00:29 AM CET

bug off disclose tv my friend, posting this here just make me not want to buy anything from your carpet cleaning buddies, go away and delete your dirt work

• Shawnkells#

Shawnkells January 28, 2009 7:11:35 PM CET

What the hell is this CRAP!? Take this off! Is there NO editing process at DISCLOSE tv at all?

• Ratty#

Ratty January 28, 2009 4:47:46 PM CET

what as carpet cleaning got to do with disclose tv?