Moving Rock On Mars! Alien Animal Found, May 2014 UFO Sighting News.

Description:

Hey everyone. I made a post about this 3 years ago, but I wanted to make an updated post so I made this video to go along with it. Did you notice the other two smaller black animals that photo number 4? I made the video and didn't notice it till I was finished. NASA urls below. Photo .5: Sol 1830 left 1: 1830 2: 1833 3: 1836 4: 1843 free to use this video on your own channel. I share and we can teach together. SCW

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Tommyr#

Tommyr May 21, 2014 4:10:26 AM CEST

Dumbasses.....

• garyproffitt3#

garyproffitt3 May 18, 2014 10:45:09 AM CEST

The object as seen as a variance in shadow contrast is in fact a trench that is visible when the light
    is casting the shadows better in reference to the sun.When the pictures are taken from
    slightly different angles the object area is no longer in view and has not the same striking
    shadow contrast.

• Xibalba#

Xibalba May 16, 2014 12:47:39 PM CEST

The photos are taken from different positions, changing the angles.

• grabaszcz#

grabaszcz May 16, 2014 8:41:45 AM CEST

here's something more http://ameblo.jp/shitteokitaikoto/entry-11781736149.html I guess it's chinesse or something but few more photos.

• Toxic32#online

Toxic32 May 16, 2014 8:04:03 AM CEST

If you look at SOL 1833 top left hand side on the very edge of the frame you can see an object in the sky just about to go off the picture. I noticed other smaller stones over this range of pictures that were there and then they were gone.

• *WillEase*#

*WillEase* May 16, 2014 3:04:37 AM CEST

I dare you to post this on a thread.

• kazbradley92#

kazbradley92 May 16, 2014 12:38:43 AM CEST

Sorry for my confusion, but these pictures do not seem to be the same ones on the same day or time, even though the rocks are the same in every one. OK let me explain myself....at time 1:26 looking at pictures 4 & 5....if you look at picture 4 between the Big Rock and the Rock with the crack there is no small black rock on it, yet on Picture 5, you see what looks to be like a small black rock. Also there are some other objects which don't seem to be quite the same as well....is it me??? Or can you see the same, I would love to know :/

• corypickerign3#

corypickerign3 May 15, 2014 10:32:39 PM CEST

looks like it holding a camouflage type thing, if u look at it when it has back towards camera, then look at the one thats kinda shadowy, look a lil closer at it and u can see the top of a head and 2 eyes.