9/11 FLIR Infrared Camera proves NIST and 9/11 Com

• Skywatcher84#

Skywatcher84 September 17, 2009 1:23:29 PM CEST

very good post this knows what he's talking about.I hope the people behind 9/11 are found out and let the Justice be dealt from the people who have lost loved one's. fucking sick cunts will you burn in hell for this.

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger August 25, 2009 5:37:17 AM CEST

awesome chippy thanks totally awesome

• Chippy#

Chippy February 11, 2009 4:45:36 PM CET

youtube alienscientist lots of great vids from this guy

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger February 11, 2009 3:21:35 AM CET

The scientist who narrated this video, is also the Alien Tech guy (U.F.O./Alien Extra Terrestrial Technology information expert), on those videos he states for people to sign up for his channel so does anyone know how or where to sign up because he's the smartest man I've ever listened to on here or any other place for that matter regarding this topic.

• Bcgolddigger#

Bcgolddigger February 11, 2009 3:12:11 AM CET

where the hell are all of the vigilanty's in the U.S.A. are they all pussy's I wish someone would just go and do what I'm thinking, this is just my opinion though. I like the line someone else uses on here, "kill them all and let God sought them out" There I said it.

• Scratch#

Scratch February 11, 2009 2:36:18 AM CET

It's nice to see - yet another piece of evidence, however I think the ship has sailed on trying to bring anyone to justice on this. I suggest trying to figure out when the next false flag operation will take place, and thwart it.

• Remanuelli#

Remanuelli February 11, 2009 12:42:18 AM CET

I WONDER HOW MANY OF THE 9/11 COMMISSION MEMBERS ARE FREE MASONS...HMMM!? I MIGHT LOOK INTO THIS!

• Prodigal#

Prodigal February 10, 2009 11:13:04 PM CET

Hot damn! The scientist who narrated this video seems highly educated as well as appropriately pissed off. Well done! Now how to we bring those responsible to justice???

• Tehunit#