Proof the Earth is Flat, NASA lies!

• BadAstro
  • uploaded: Jun 9, 2014

Description:

The Earth is Flat & not Round. NASA has lied to the world since 1959. Brainwashing has continued from an early age until Adulthood & the lies must end. I believed in a Round Earth for over 30 years until I started doing research for months on especially my own research on the horizon & is my first of a series of videos I will do on the subject that the Earth is Flat. Using NASA's own footage to prove my point on the deceit on their behalf plus other footage. Welcome to the Flat Earth, what you've been standing on for decades in your whole for those claiming the balloon that went up is not NASA but the Redbull Promotion, there is no other authority other than from NASA to do such, so yes it's still under their authority.(Music is not my own in this video, and I make no claims of copyright or reproducing.)

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• goku#

goku June 12, 2014 8:30:59 AM CEST

if earth is flat, why can planes make 360 trip? :p

• properREDeye#

properREDeye June 11, 2014 4:10:33 PM CEST

So i will address the elephant in the room then. The optical illusion responsible for this radical misconception is caused by the differences in atmospheric pressure, refraction and the gasses present

• Ikonakonei#

Ikonakonei June 11, 2014 6:45:24 AM CEST

I always knew the sun was flat. Well I think it is, ohh hang on? maybe it's square? hang on, I'll just go and check........ Yep, it's flat and purple!.

• BBWulf#

BBWulf June 11, 2014 1:41:27 AM CEST

I'll bet money you went to a Common Core School :)
    There is hope, there are medications you can take :)
    Seek Professional Help
    You won't fall off the edge of the Earth

• DmoniX_The_Destroyer#

DmoniX_The_Destroyer June 10, 2014 9:22:33 PM CEST

Well I'm guessing the author as well as anyone who agree's with this video has never flown in an airplane before.
    Or they are just dumb ass idiots.. Probably both and if their "proof" is a rocket only going to so many feet in altitude, well then, they are still dumbasses

• sukit#

sukit June 10, 2014 9:05:13 PM CEST

its funny all these years of flying and boats no one ever talks about seeing the edge, if earth is flat then we are just a computer simulation trapped inside the matrix as well. earth = sims city on gods ps4. earths round but our government is crooked

• godnodog#

godnodog June 10, 2014 6:33:26 PM CEST

Than how does one explains that reaching a certain altitude you CAN SEE the curvature of the planet?
    If you´re on the ground and make a perfect strainght course and you follow, how do you explain ENDING UP WHERE YOU STARTED?
    IT WAS NOT NASA THAT CAME UP WITH THE ROUND EARTH!
    Someboy give this guy a FULL MORON AWARD

• Trumasta#

Trumasta June 10, 2014 3:03:12 PM CEST

Here is some interesting video ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74mhQyuyELQ
    Earth horizon seems to be continuous, what happens when you make video shoot of the surface of spherical object. And in your video you can see that camera lens is more like human eye set - for traditional photography is about 50mm and in NASA videos they have used human eye lens in cockpit and then wide angle outside to get as much of the scene into the lens as passible - in traditional photography all lenses below 50mm, like 28mm and less are giving you curved edges and horizon ;)

Very interesting subject photography and lenses are... especially if you like to record and then explain to other what you have seen ;)

Good luck with education.
    BTW: I hate NASA those liars, but not sure about the earth being flat. But I am open for any evidence that may show something interesting. You have to remember also that there are many problem with flat earth physics model, it just does not hold. Spherical earth model explains much more and in terms of physics, etc...

• terrymurphy5439#

terrymurphy5439 June 10, 2014 11:14:20 AM CEST

@ Robert you're on some serious meds Martin Luther King changed all that are you serious .

• FOSORNOT#

FOSORNOT June 10, 2014 10:33:48 AM CEST

If the Earth is flat and hollow, does that make it one big pie hole?