Video Proof of Paranormal Activity

Description:

Trying to find the cause of the paranormal activity occuring in an Ohio Home, such as, furniture being turned over etc. A video camera and captures these "paranormal activities".. No signs of foul play can be found.
Then another man across the country videos what appears to be even more distrubing..Camera was set up to catch vandels, but look what it captures.
Then Ed and Lorraine Warren video what appears to be a poltergeist.

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Abuhol#

Abuhol November 1, 2010 12:13:34 AM CET

What absolute pathetic rubbish, and to think I wasted 5 minutes even reviewing this trash, please send all your spirits to me, I'll be sure to show them the way to go, IDIOTS...

• Jazony#

Jazony July 7, 2010 6:15:18 AM CEST

This statement here accounts for the whole thinking or should I say consciousness of this area of thought. But as to what they are refering to on the main statement. I believe there is some deposited energy in the negative realm that is constistat here frame of thinking.

• Geopyt#

Geopyt July 7, 2010 3:44:34 AM CEST

ghost hunters have done better

• Murdock#

Murdock June 30, 2010 9:20:08 AM CEST

I would burn my house down and live in a tent...

• Axoloth#

Axoloth June 1, 2010 11:06:24 PM CEST

all Fake, sorry guys buy i know the trick...

• Orgasmictomato#

Orgasmictomato October 6, 2009 10:54:05 PM CEST

Speculative and non conclusive assumptions, based on historical myths and religion.If one does actual scientific research into "unknown" subjects instead of "labeling" them with scary self profiteering "tags" as such , we all may learn the TRUTH.Like, try with independent witnesses and infrared image capture devices and oscilloscopes etc. this is more scientific and can prove a entity's presence on video, but not a Poltergeist as such, just a infrared dimensional entity of unknown origin, mostly. possibly trying to interact with our dimension.My opinion.

• Krazykatana#

Krazykatana February 4, 2008 8:27:48 PM CET

Legitimate or not, and I think it is, I don't think I'd stick around if that went on at night. XD

• Hatetofeel#