The Time Traveler who Recorded Himself in the Future, On his Cell phone

• Toxic32#

Toxic32 July 4, 2014 9:54:10 AM CEST

Bullshit..I know because the last time I was taken to experience the future there were no big cities left. In fact the few people that still existed were living in small fragmented communities trying to survive on deposits of dried food. In fact most of their days were taken up looking for and mining ancient buried food stores. There was no power stations or electricity. In fact power stations were places of death and were to be given a wide berth at all cost. Deserts and marginal scrub land was the norm along with massive cockroaches and giant rats and unusual sized tardigrades evolving to fill vacant mammalian ecological niche left in the environment. I could go on but it's to depressing...

• PoetWarrior84#

PoetWarrior84 July 3, 2014 8:09:47 AM CEST

I don't quite understand how ANYONE would even begin to believe this is real. If not for the sheer scientific insanity here, then for the fact they both have the "same tatoo." If anyone knows about tattoo's then they'd know the older version of this guy's tattoo would be completely aged. Grey, and wrinkled. Yet, the old man's was darker and neater then the young mans. DEAD GIVE AWAY!

Honestly, do the Mod's not filter anything posted here?! I have seen some of the MOST ASININE video's and posts on here and the comments towards said content were even worse! It should be a crime to post such things due to the fact there are so many idiots in the world whom subscribe to this nonsense and trust it as truth! Simply breeding more and more ignorant bastards. And the world already has enough ignorant bastards.

• Opalserpent#

Opalserpent July 2, 2014 10:19:23 PM CEST

Please moderators, give us a voting system so the people can remove bs fake crap like this
    topic. For gods sake this website is becoming worse then youtube.

• Rahkriga#

Rahkriga July 2, 2014 9:40:36 PM CEST

This was proven to be fake 5-6 years ago...

• DmoniX_The_Destroyer#

DmoniX_The_Destroyer July 2, 2014 8:59:22 PM CEST

A wormhole under the sink huh? let me check this out.... (5 days later)... Well I'll be! There was a wormhole under my sink too! I started to crawl under my sink and then found a light at the end, I was in this room, where everything was really freakin small, and there was this bottle that had a note on it that read, "Drink Me". So I drank the liquid and then had a weird sensation, all of a sudden I began to shrink and everything in the room was normal size. That's when I saw in the corner of the room a rabbit who had a clock around it's neck and the rabbit was muttering (in perfect plain English), "I'm going to be late, I'm going to be late"...
    Anyhow, I forgot my celly, so, no video, but man I had an awesome time, especially smoking up with this huge freakin cool caterpillar. That was awesome!

• TripGun#

TripGun July 2, 2014 8:12:19 PM CEST

Makes for a good story, this sort of thing is supplemental income for those who can pull some attention out of if.

• Nedroj#online

Nedroj July 2, 2014 4:21:19 PM CEST

Its an Swedish ad for pension funds. Its unbelivable how people could think this is a true story. hahaha

• Electriccity#

Electriccity July 2, 2014 1:43:00 PM CEST

if u pause it were it shows the 2 tats side by side the older guy tat is bigger and slightly more detailed. the detailed part could be explained by he did it after he experieced it but it wouldn't explain how it got bigger? so yeah its fake prob father and son or friends try to pull a prank and fool the world by getting coming up with this story and getting matching tats but wasn't done right

• Electriccity#

Electriccity July 2, 2014 1:36:48 PM CEST

bs and what exactly is the proof? the so called tat on the arm? for 1 there not the same yeah they look very similar but if u look close they really not. and even if it was the same tat depending on what it is wouldn't be impossible for someone else to have a tat in the same spot. now if he would've rec the newspaper or something official with a date on it or show they guys ID would have b-day and expiration year