Huge Cross Flys in the Sky of Russia

• Benta
  • uploaded: Feb 20, 2009

• Ivan2275#

Ivan2275 December 2, 2010 9:11:20 AM CET

almost looks like a nuke cloud that dissapated

• Greenhawk#

Greenhawk July 21, 2009 1:18:45 PM CEST

THE CROSS IN THE SKY As late as 1965, the three days of darkness was spoken of again in a holy person in Europe: "The Divine fire and the fire of hell will arrive and last during the days of darkness indicated by all the saints. My luminous cross will appear in the sky, it will be the sign that the final events are close, and will remind all of My terrible passion, so that they will have time to reflect, for I shall not punish the world without previous announcement. All will have time to comprehend the significance of that cross in the sky, and everyone shall see it. All will know, even those who reject it, that this My cross will be the sign that a Redeemer came once to bring salvation and pardon. My cross will be honored as never before." author - GOD

• Aliengrey#

Aliengrey April 19, 2009 7:24:52 AM CEST

hmm, how incredibly fake and not cool to play on peoples' beliefs. No job or what? oh yeah, its Russia. lmfao.

• Eaganthorn#

Eaganthorn February 21, 2009 7:17:13 AM CET

I put this vid up on a HD50 and could then see a slight orientation shift during the video indicating it is a reflection on piece of glass. This method of trick photography is common place. I recomend to the person attempting this to be sure to put their camera on a tripod next time and make sure no one opens a door or window in the house during shooting. Peace!

• Heruur#
  • Heruur#
  • Crunchy#

Crunchy February 20, 2009 11:18:13 PM CET

the low part of the cross looks "smeared" to melike this was made with photo shop and then blended with the video.... wierd

• Kitten#

Kitten February 20, 2009 10:34:08 PM CET

Holy mother of GOD!!

• Sw33tlou#

Sw33tlou February 20, 2009 7:52:13 PM CET

If that is real that is the strangest cloud formation I have ever seen.

• Famousmrthomas#

Famousmrthomas February 20, 2009 7:26:38 PM CET

attemp at there own version of bluebeam perhaps?