- uploaded: Nov 2, 2007
- Hits: 729
This NASA captured UFO clearly reverses direction during high speed travel. It is impossible for "space debris" to reverse direction in this manner (under their own impulse). And even if they could, at the speeds these "Debris" are traveling and reversing, they would explode into a big fireball. If you were traveling down a freeway at 100mph and you made a sudden (on the dime) right angle turn, What would happen to you? That's right, you would keep going straight, right out of the windshield at 100 mph. This object, is estimated to be traveling around 900,000 mph, space debris can not go faster than 45,000 mph (including comets). Our satellites orbit Earth at 35,000 mph, using ionic nuclear propulsion. So this leaves us some enigmas.....
1. These objects are traveling much faster than "space debris" can travel. (impossible)
2. They reverse direction under their own impulse. (impossible)
3. They do not explode due to inertia from making these impossible maneuvers at enormous speeds. (impossible)
4. They do not burn up while entering or passing through the Earth's atmosphere. (impossible)
5. They have been recorded leaving the Earth at incredible speeds. (impossible)