EMERGENCY UPDATE-SPREAD THIS VIDEO LIKE WILDFIRE

• Dmtshaman
  • uploaded: Apr 12, 2009

Description:

I have re-posted this video from EarthLastHope: http://www.youtube.com/EarthLastHope

This video contains some important information that I believe everyone should know about. Please don't just watch this video and leave it at that. Do some research yourself into the topics raised in this video. If the witness account given in this video is true then it is extremely worrying and we should all be asking serious questions about what is going on here.

Below is a message from EarthLastHope who originally posted this video earlier today:

"It is 3:41 in the morning, again I find myself without sleep. Can you think why? This video will explain now the sad HORRIBLE! connection I have just found, for any shills and skeptics, you may doubt now, but soon you will be dead in one of these. THIS IS VERY REAL! I WILL HAVE MORE VIDEOS ABOUT IT AS SOON AS I CAN! I wouldnt be suprised if my account is taken down after this series. REUPLOAD THIS VIDEO AND ALL OTHERS BUT MAINLY THIS VIDEO AND THE FEW FOLLOWING AFTER IT! THESE TRAINS ARE OUTSIDE MY TOWN, AND MANY MANY OTHERS AND I NOW KNOW WHY!!!!!!"
---EarthLastHope

This site below is updated "Daily" and deals specifically with the Bird Flu issue and other viruses that are spread throughout the world. As of today, it looks like Egypt has had 64 cases of the Human Kind of Flu.

Previous Media Next Media
Show more Show less

• Eeeeeee#

Eeeeeee June 19, 2011 11:00:03 AM CEST

Say It Like It Is Commonground...Some People Spend More Time Arguing& Little Time Researching The RealFacts. Check On Project FunVax.

• Eeeeeee#

Eeeeeee June 19, 2011 10:55:05 AM CEST

It´s As Real As Hitlers Concentration Camps...How Can Anyone Not Believe.

• Eeeeeee#

Eeeeeee June 19, 2011 10:49:54 AM CEST

Any Info On The Intentional Spreading OfThe FunVax Virus...Anyone. You Got ItCommonground...There´s Things That Are EvenScarier & People Are Just Sitting There...In Disbilief.

• Braxtonhicks#

Braxtonhicks December 15, 2009 8:18:11 PM CET

So "Mary" can't tell us where she got the information. Yeah right. Even if she believes what she was saying, it's all hearsay. She has no proof. Who are the "other agencies" and why hasn't anyone from these "agencies" spoken up? Mary did, aren't there other "Marys" in these "agencies"? If it seems like bullshit and looks like bullshit, it probably is! As for the video, the guy obviously has never been to Manitoba, Canada. That's a short train compared to the ones you see there.

• Smuggler#

Smuggler September 12, 2009 7:06:30 AM CEST

Well, its been over a month now, I'm not sick yet..........Hmmm...wonder if this was just more, bull shit?...........................Hmmm.

• Believer#

Believer June 25, 2009 8:41:40 PM CEST

Cant get onto youtube link saying site is suspended.hmmm

• Believer#

Believer June 25, 2009 8:33:14 PM CEST

I am new to all this what exactly is going on are you saying the american govt want to kill off innocent people? I thought bird flu and swine flu only kill if your body is alredy weak from other illness.

• Mudittrivedi#

Mudittrivedi June 3, 2009 6:05:35 AM CEST

Yes I definately agree to it and its really a good work. Its just being to raise our voice and pass this video to as many as possible.

• Anbuinfosys#

Anbuinfosys May 29, 2009 2:21:46 AM CEST

You are the right one to understand this issue.Thanks so much.I agree with you too!

• Anbuinfosys#

Anbuinfosys May 29, 2009 2:18:52 AM CEST

You take this very cool i think.But it is something serious!It is consider to be a Global Issue.